**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

[help] Which class should I choose for my 2 abyss nexus?

JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 195 ★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone! I've been staring at the abyss nexus we got from the christmas event since 5 days, not knowing what to do, and now we have a second one :dizzy:

About my progression: I'm Paragon, Gamma III in Battleground, P4-P3 in AW tiers 5 :smile:

Here is what I'm looking for

Mutant (One Awakening Gem available):

Want: Kitty Pride, Bishop, Wolverine X
To awaken: Toad (6r2), Stryfe, Prof X

Skills:

Want: Mole-Man, Spidey Stealth
To awaken: Nick Fury, Caid (6r4), Shang Chi (6r3), Korg

Tech:

Want: Ghost, Omega Sentinel, Penni Parker, Sam Wilson
To awaken: Warlock (6r3), Ultron (6r3), Guardian (6r2)

Cosmic: (Two Awakening Gem available)

Want: Hulkling, Knull, Angela, Hyperion, King groot
To awaken: Gorr (6r3)

Mystic:

Want: Rinthra, Wiccan, The Hood, Diablo, Longshot, Juggernaut
To awaken: Wong

Science:

Want Overseer, Ihulk, Spidey 2099
To awaken: Mister Fantastic, Mister negative, Scorpion

My most wanted champion is clearly Kitty Pride, but is it worth taking the risk to get a mutant nexus when I can be happy with most of the other class? And in that situation - what would be game changer for me, which one should I go for?

Thank you to those who will take time to answer and merry christmas :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    SpadeHunterSpadeHunter Posts: 23
    Class abyss nexus are one of the best ways to target a specific champion. The next best is probably an incursions crystals. I'd definitely go for the champ you undeniably want over all others
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 195 ★★
    edited December 2022

Class abyss nexus are one of the best ways to target a specific champion. The next best is probably an incursions crystals. I'd definitely go for the champ you undeniably want over all others

This is also what I had in mind! But there are so few champions that I want in the most full class that I'm affraid to be really disappointed

Edit: Following your comment I went for one mutant haha, well worst decision ever for me I'm so disappointed :disappointed: Only mid or low tier champions (Jubilee, Logan, Beast, Rogue, Havok... etc). I awakened my OG storm.