**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who do you think is the top 5 from each class?

2»

Comments

• Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    My top 5 Cosmic are: Herc, CGR, Hulkling, Hyperion, Galan.

Pretty much the same as yours, but not sure how you can exclude Herc and include Odin. Odin has lots of buffs and huge burst SP2, but he loses output every other fight. Herc improves every fight (and even within the fight itself), has potential for same huge burst of SP2, and has access to Immortality and Indestructible on top of that.

In a normal match, sure you can have a preference for Odin or Herc. Maybe Odin does do more damage (from SP2 burst).

But in every other condition, Herc does better than Odin.
    In a match with unavoidable Damage over Time, and Odin melts away without doing much damage, while Hercules immortality allows him to KO or at least take out a huge chunk of health off the opponent.
    Bring both to a match where the node makes you unable to use your specials or prevents you from having buffs, and Odin is neutered while Hercules can still do great damage.
    Essentially, when Odin is prevented from doing what he does best, he is extremely handicapped. But when Herc is prevented from doing what he does best, he still can do a decent amount.

As a separate note: What makes you rate Attuma, Shuri, and Spot so highly on your list?
    I would not have them at all on any of my lists, as they are not released yet, and their kits don't seem that impressive (Shuri particularly seems unimpressive).
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★

I think you may be overhyping a lot of the newer champs.

As soon as I saw Shuri I stopped reading
    ....I wanted to stop when Kingpin wasn't in top 5 skill
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
    This is a follow-up from my post a few days ago. A list of my 5 favorite champs and who i think, personally, are some of the best in the game. I read literally everything, and tried taking whatever i could into consideration to edit my own personal list since a lot of people had some negative feedback, if you could call it that
    Again, this is in no particular order

Skill
    1. Nick Fury [dont feel like I need to explain]

2. Valkyrie [amazing damage and a good unstoppable counter]

3. Black Widow (Deadly Origins) [she is amazing against non-shock immune champs since she basically melts through them with shock]

4. Kingpin [Attuma now seems difficult to maintain good damage after pulling a 5* kingpin and testing him out. I underestimated Kingpin's potential and added him to the list]

5. Shang Chi [more of a ramp up champion made for longer fights but he's still pretty good in shorter fights as well]

Mutant
    1. Kitty Pryde [any rotation seems simple, damage is amazing as well as her awakened ability]

2. Apocalypse [dont feel like i need to explain]

3. Bishop [good on offense and imo, a top tier defender]

4. Sunspot [extremely simple and damage output is also great]

5. Professor X [a bit complicated to learn and know how to use but once that's done, he is awesome]

Tech
    1. Infamous Iron Man [He's called a Doom rip-off but I think he has the potential to be his own champion. Nice immunities, great awakened ability, good counter for specific champions, amazing damage output]

2. Nimrod [the best mutant killer for every mutant except Bishop]

3. Omega Sentinel [2nd best mutant killer, nice counter to heals and can bypass missed attacks]

4. Spider Man (Stark Enhanced) [Amazing champion. Simple usage. Definitely one of the most spectacular Spider-Verse champs, if not the best]

5. Captain America (Sam Wilson) [Good defender. Can save you in tight situations, this champion is slightly underrated]

Cosmic
    1. Galan [even if he's new, i think a lot of people know his potential and therefore, i dont feel an explanation is needed]

2. Hulkling [almost the same as Galan's explanation]

3. Cosmic Ghost Rider [multiple useful rotations to fit people's playstyle. Great for many fights, not all. Damage output is super amazing]

4. Angela [replaced Odin on the list because someone pointed out that Odin's best usage is from his amazing Sp2 burst damage is useless if a certain fight denies the use of special attacks. Angela doesnt necessarily need her specials for good, consistent damage. Crit rate is also great]

5. Hyperion [decent defender, damage output is amazing after a few heavies and incinerate is a nice bonus after Sp1]

Mystic
    1. Dr Doom [i dont feel like theres a need to explain]

2. Rintrah [Rupture, unstoppable, neutralize, and more. Like many 2022 champs, Rintrah is amazing]

3. Black Widow (Claire Voyant) [Regeneration, ower control, and damage. Thats what BWCV is made for, and her immunities are great]

4. Wiccan [Neutralize and Incinerate after ending a 5 hit combo. Needs the buff but he's decent right now. And amazing in the right matchup]

5. Dragon Man [great power gain, great special attack damage, decent defender, and he's a dragon. He's great. More explanation may or may not be needed but we'll see]

Science
    1. Quicksilver [ramp up can take a long time but the result is terrific. And he's been a fan favorite for a long time and he's finally in the game]

2. Scorpion [maybe a bit underrated at first, but he's definitely earned a spot here. Immune to shock and poison, i think, and rupture. One of the best villains in the game and his abilities are also very nice

3. Human Torch [best mystic killer in the game, almost impossible to lose a fight against mystics champs. Especially in BGs with his pre-fight.

4. Jessica Jones [Titania is a great champion and another great mystic killer BUT I think that Jessica Jones does what Titania does, but much better]

5. Immortal Abomination [Poisons are nice to have on the opponent during the fight, but acid burn is better and Ibom can apply it really easily. Great defender as well in the right match-up]

If you look at my previous list and post and compare, there will definitely be some noticeable changes but I think this is better.
    Again, this is my own personal list and I'd be glad to read any of yours but feedback on this would be ok too, I guess. If any more explanation is needed, let me know, and I can explain
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 740 ★★★★
    Lol, best 2 champs in the game, Herc and Ghost, not on the list. What, you've been playing this game 6 months??
  • Options
    While herc has gotten fairly overrated, he is still amazingly good in every aspect of the game and is crucial for sector 25 runs
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

Like the title says. Feel free to leave a comment with your own opinions
    Here's mine in no particular order

Skill:
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Valkyrie
    3. Attuma
    4. Shang Chi
    5. Black Widow (Deadly Origins)

Mutant
    1. Kitty Pryde
    2. Apocalypse
    3. Bishop
    4. Sunspot
    5. Professor X

Tech
    1. Infamous Iron Man
    2. Shuri
    3. Nimrod
    4. Omega Sentinel
    5. Captain America (Sam Wilson)

Cosmic
    1. Galan
    2. Hulkling
    3. Cosmic Ghost Rider
    4. Odin
    5. Hyperion

Mystic
    1. Dr Doom
    2. Rintrah
    3. Wiccan
    4. Black Widow (Claire Voyant)
    5. Dragon Man

Science
    1. Scorpion
    2. Quicksilver
    3. Spot
    4. Titania
    5. Human Torch

Cosmic- hulkling, herc, galan, cgr, sersi
    Mystic- doom, rintrah, clair, tigra, juggernaut
    Science- scorpion, torch, mr negitive, spot, Joe
    Skill- kingpin, fury, Shangchi, Hitmonkey, masacre
    Mutant- kity pryde, bishop, magneto red, archangel, toad
    Tech- Nimrod, warlock, Ultron, Omega sentinel, peni Parker

Yes I did not mention ghost and apoc cuz I don't like them

First 4 are generally accepted top champs, 5th champ in each category is personal hot take

• Options
    What if the real top 5 were the friends we made on the way?
  • Options
    n00bmaster69n00bmaster69 Posts: 67
    IamGrO_ot said:

A top 5 cosmic list, without Angela…1 of 2 champs that are immune to all DOT in da game…I wish I was immune to shock damage right now 🥴

Who's the other champ?
  • Options
    Crys23 said:

Lol, best 2 champs in the game, Herc and Ghost, not on the list. What, you've been playing this game 6 months??

3 years. I think Hercules is good for many things in MCOC but I think he's extremely overrated. That's why he's not on my list. As for Ghost, I'm not sure how to use her properly and the damage output I got while testing her, i didn't like. That's why she's not on my list
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    IamGrO_ot said:

A top 5 cosmic list, without Angela…1 of 2 champs that are immune to all DOT in da game…I wish I was immune to shock damage right now 🥴

Can you elaborate in this plz?
  • Options
    AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★

Crys23 said:

3 years. I think Hercules is good for many things in MCOC but I think he's extremely overrated. That's why he's not on my list. As for Ghost, I'm not sure how to use her properly and the damage output I got while testing her, i didn't like. That's why she's not on my list
    Herc can do fights that even Herc can't do. His immortality and ramp up are busted, even while dead you can last another 50 seconds in fights to deliver over 300k+ damage minimum.
  • Options
    JMC2007JMC2007 Posts: 42
    I think you guys are being a little to harsh. He said in your opinion. He just listed the champions that he thought were good to him. You guys have your own opinions about who is top 5 in every class but that’s what you guys think and what he said that’s who he thinks are the top 5 in every class
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    I am totally on board with OP's revised list with explanation. Good mix of solid choices and a few idiosyncratic choices. Can't argue with personal favorites.
    I personally hold out that Colossus is a top 5, even as I totally can't argue with other players putting him much lower.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Skill:
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Valkyrie
    3. Attuma (🤔)
    4. Shang Chi
    5. Black Widow (Deadly Origins) (🤔)

Mutant
    1. Kitty Pryde
    2. Apocalypse
    3. Bishop (🤔)
    4. Sunspot (🤔)
    5. Professor X

Tech
    1. Infamous Iron Man
    2. Shuri (🤔)
    3. Nimrod
    4. Omega Sentinel
    5. Captain America (Sam Wilson)(🤔)

Cosmic
    1. Galan
    2. Hulkling
    3. Cosmic Ghost Rider
    4. Odin (over Herc?)
    5. Hyperion

Mystic
    1. Dr Doom
    2. Rintrah
    3. Wiccan
    5. Dragon Man (🤔)

Science
    1. Scorpion
    2. Quicksilver
    3. Spot (🤔)
    4. Titania
    5. Human Torch

This tells me u started playing around 2021...

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Coppin said:

Skill:
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Valkyrie
    3. Attuma (🤔)
    4. Shang Chi
    5. Black Widow (Deadly Origins) (🤔)

Mutant
    1. Kitty Pryde
    2. Apocalypse
    3. Bishop (🤔)
    4. Sunspot (🤔)
    5. Professor X

Tech
    1. Infamous Iron Man
    2. Shuri (🤔)
    3. Nimrod
    4. Omega Sentinel
    5. Captain America (Sam Wilson)(🤔)

Cosmic
    1. Galan
    2. Hulkling
    3. Cosmic Ghost Rider
    4. Odin (over Herc?)
    5. Hyperion

Mystic
    1. Dr Doom
    2. Rintrah
    3. Wiccan
    5. Dragon Man (🤔)

Science
    1. Scorpion
    2. Quicksilver
    3. Spot (🤔)
    4. Titania
    5. Human Torch

This tells me u started playing around 2021...

My first account was made in November 2018. My 2nd account, which is now my main, was made in June 2019. If you want, look me up in-game and look at my current title. Superstar1126
  • Options
    IamGrO_ot said:

Forgive me if I’m forgetting someone but who else is immune to all DOT? I want to rank them up 🤣

• Options
    edited December 2022

IamGrO_ot said:

Forgive me if I’m forgetting someone but who else is immune to all DOT? I want to rank them up 🤣

I dont think Angela is immune to all DOT debuffs. Is there any champions immune to all DOT, let alone 2???
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,669 Guardian
    edited December 2022

Unless there is a node that increases debuff duration, Angela with 3 buffs at high sig is immune to all DoT debuffs.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Unless there is a node that increases debuff duration, Angela with 3 buffs at high sig is immune to all DoT debuffs.

Ohh ok, thank you. I only have Angela as 6* unawakened. I guess the sig ability is important for her
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Yea my 5/65 is at sig 182 I think which is the perfect amount for 3 buffs
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022

Pikolu said:

Ohh ok, thank you. I only have Angela as 6* unawakened. I guess the sig ability is important for her
    Her sig is most important for her ...sig 182 is the ideal sig , nobody would recommend you to rank her up unawakened. She is all about her sig.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 499 ★★★
    In no particular order:

Skill:
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Shang Chi
    3. Kingpin
    4. and 5. Depends on your roster, many to choose from Valkyrie, Hit Monkey, Aegon, BWDO, Falcon, Mole Man and Spider Man Stealth.

Science:
    1. Quake
    2. Captain America Infinity War
    3. Human Torch
    4. Scorpion
    5. Ibom, Mr. Fantastic, Quicksilver, Spider Ham, Spiderman 2099 and Void depending on your roster

Mutant:
    1. Apocalypse
    2. Kitty Pryde
    3. Magneto
    4. and 5. Archangel, Bishop, Colossus, Domino, Omega Red and Professor X depending on your roster

Tech:
    1. Nimrod
    2. Ultron
    3. Ghost
    4. Warlock
    5. Guardian, Guillotine 2099, Hulkbuster, Peni Parker and Omega Sentinel depending on your roster

Cosmic:
    1. Hercules
    2. Hulkling
    3. Galan
    4. Cosmic Ghost Rider
    5. Corvus Glaive, Hyperion, Knull, Odin, Sersi or Venom depending on roster

Mystic:
    1. Doom
    2. Rintrah
    3. Tigra
    4. and 5. Black Widow CV, Diablo, Dragon Man, Longshot, Magik, Scarlet Witch Sigil or Sorcerer Supreme depending on roster

• Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Wow just wow. People are just bashing at OP without even reading the post. He said personal fav champs of his not yours. It's his preference. And politely asked others to share theirs.

Well when we are on this here are mine without any particular order

Cosmic
    CGR, Odin, Hype, Galan and Angela
    Honorable mention: Herc and venom

Mystic
    Doom, Tigra, Sorcerer, Morning star and Voodoo
    Honorable mention: BWCV and Diablo

Science
    Void, Scorpion, Mr negative, S99 and Ibom
    Honorable mention: HT and Overseer

Skill
    Stealthy, Shang chi, Hit Monkey,Blade and Elsa
    Honorable mention: KP and BWDO

Mutant
    Apoc, Mags, AA, Bishop and Colossus
    Honorable mention: Emma and Omega

Tech
    G2099, Omega sentinel, Nimrod, Warlock and HB
    Honorable mention: Ghost and SL
  • Options
    Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Posts: 62
    The only champ I see consistently on people’s top 5 tech that I don’t get is Omega - and that’s only because I haven’t figured out her advantage over using Nimrod or Warlock yet.