Which one should i choose

VivavengerVivavenger Member Posts: 75
I just got my abyss Nexus selector and it's difficult for me to choose one of them skill is the class i won't go for sure. The most i want to go for is cosmic but there are other really great class like mutant mystic science and tech but it's difficult so please suggest which i should go for (i am yet to be tb so suggest according it)

Which one should i choose 7 votes

Cosmic
71%
TerraReal_Madrid_76_2willrun4adonutPowerOfACandleInnsaute 5 votes
Mystic
0%
Mutant
28%
Luke9523Renaxqq 2 votes
Science
0%
Tech
0%

Comments

• Luke9523Luke9523 Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    Mutant
    Why definitely no Skill? There's some fantastic options.
    I went for Skill and had to choose between Nick Fury & Shang-Chi! I went for 6* Nick Fury in the end!

To be fair, each option has great and poor choices. But Mutant will probably have the best chance of landing a god-tier champ.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,100 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    I'd say cosmic has the best chance of landing a god tier champ but also the best chance of getting coal for Christmas
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,547 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    There's a tie in between mutant and cosmic. Only reason I chose cosmic in the poll was that lately kabam has launched a lot of bgt cosmic champs. Mutant has kitty, apoc and mags stuff, but don't forget cosmic has Hercules, and also hulking Odin, galan, hype so many other meta tier champs who are better than most of the mutant class. Even top 20 characters in cosmic class are like better than champs like havok and sunspot imo