**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wiccan value

Wiccan's Silence (Neutalize) Spell is not the same in game as it in the forum and MCOC website champion spotlight. It says on both it should be a 10 second Neutralize but in game it is a 5 second Neutralize. There is not mention of it in the rebalance either.

Comments

• Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Is this just a text error in the game, or is the duration of the neutralize actually 5 seconds?

Edit: Just tested it, the duration is actually 5 seconds, not a text error
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,294 ★★★★
    Does anyone know if the Neutralize that applies from well timed block (as a defender) is 10 seconds or 5 seconds? Because in the Cantrip section, that Neutralize is listed as 10 seconds.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Doubt this is a bug. They probably changed it last minutes on their end but forgot to update the descriptions on the websites to reflect the change.
  • Options
    McocBestGameMcocBestGame Posts: 28
    Have same problem..

5 secondes is too short. 10secondes should be better. it's unplayable with 5 secondes
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    It was 5 in the champion deep dives itself
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,744 ★★★★★

This could be pretty big for wiccan if it is intended to be 10 seconds. Rn I use a MLLLL combo and try to land a parry (to heavy) or dash back to get his resistance to pause his abilities. By the time I do these actions, his neutralise has already ticked down to 50%. I know you can keep the neutralise paused for a while, but this increase in duration would give him some much needed leeway and flexibility imo.

I do MLLLLM, then MLLLL, so it starts paused. But the 10 secs would be nice, especially since Kabam hypes him as "super accessible neutralize"
  • Options
    I'd like to see any (even negative) response from the game team. Please don't ignore players asking legitimate questions
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 524 ★★★
    Bump
  • Options
    ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    Need an answer on this one @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

I'd like to see any (even negative) response from the game team. Please don't ignore players asking legitimate questions

Game team is home for the holidays right now. They'll be back next year.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Can we plz have an update on this now ? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax @Kabam Zero BG season starts day after tomorrow .
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Kerneas said:

I agree, that's why I waited until today. I am dying to know the answer but I respect holidays
  • Options
    altavista said:

Does anyone know if the Neutralize that applies from well timed block (as a defender) is 10 seconds or 5 seconds? Because in the Cantrip section, that Neutralize is listed as 10 seconds.

The cantrip neutralize is 10 seconds, just tested it.
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 524 ★★★
    Update?
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,380 ★★★★★
    Bump
  • Options

commenting to see what happens to my wiccan

Pikolu said:

Kerneas said:

in just a few hours we should be able to see what they say then
    They are still on holiday today, in another thread Jax said they'd start looking at SA rewards, so we might get an answer tomorrow.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

commenting to see what happens to my wiccan

Pikolu said:

Kerneas said:

in just a few hours we should be able to see what they say then
    They are still on holiday today, in another thread Jax said they'd start looking at SA rewards, so we might get an answer tomorrow.
    Hopefully today is the day. I really don't mind waiting, I just don't want this swept under rug.
  • Options
    Looks like this is getting the same treatment as the Hercules/Hawkeye synergy text error