**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Quicksilver overrated or underrated?

He could be overrated because of people who love him for his utility and eventual dmg. He could be underrated for his tricky playstyle and long combos (perfect against Void, though in my opinion). What do you guys think? Which is more accurate?

Is Quicksilver overrated or underrated? 131 votes

Overrated
54% 72 votes
Underrated
45% 59 votes

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★
    Much prestige much wow
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    He's rated
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 474 ★★★
    At the current state of the game he is way over hyped!
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Rated properly, IMO — I think most people know exactly what the kit is: Not for everyone, but if you like it and master it, it is absolutely lethal
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Took him to r3 for aw defence. Genuinely unsure what content he's made for?

I have iabom, overseer, Mr f, shulk, torch, miles, titania 6* r3s or r2 (and can r3/4 any of them), plus a bunch of also rans as 6* and nearly all the top choices at 5/65 5* sig 200.

So I've not voted as literally not even played him, but wondering if there's an area he's going to monster (BG, EQ, War, pain content), like overseer, torch, s2099, shulk and miles do?
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    He's R rated
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    No option of perfectly rated ? Anyone who says he is overrated should watch this video . He is beyond god tier with his utilities and damage . He doesn't endorses big yellow numbers , but he is sure the ambassador of big red numbers.

https://youtu.be/or8_QCFwUL0
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 898 ★★★
    I think the poll needs to have 2 more options - just right and I don’t care for him.
    I only rank and used the 4* in this month’s special objective and he is ok. I like quick and/or easy to use champs like Hercules and CGR. I am struggling to use Nimrod and OS in this month’s EQ.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    R-Rated🤪
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Both
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Perfectly rated as one of the best science champs…has a bunch of stuff straight out of a crystal and only gets better when duped…counters almost all mystics and feels super satisfying to play
    He needs a certain finesse in utilising him properly with timing the terminal velocity right and all but u get better at that thing the more u use him. The only reason mine isn’t already r4 is because I am prioritising rankups for next bg season but in a few weeks he will be my newest r4
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 353 ★★★

He could be overrated because of people who love him for his utility and eventual dmg. He could be underrated for his tricky playstyle and long combos (perfect against Void, though in my opinion). What do you guys think? Which is more accurate?

People WANT to pull him and are ACTIVELY seeking to pull him but nobody talks about him and nobody seems to be using him much. He was overhyped by youtubers in the beginning (makes sense, prestige and summoners' choice) but the hype seems to have died off now
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    I like him for the SW synergy, right off the bat. She's finally fun to play with QS on the team.

That said, I also don't like wasting a slot so I ranked unduped QS to R3 as well and he can put in work, so IMHO if you're using both together, it's well worth it.

For an average fight, QS is not my favorite to play. But he can be a great health block champ, an evade/unstoppable counter, great where debuffs are needed and his own evade mechanics make him pretty safe to use. The burst damage does take some time to build up, but it's not terrible, especially with large health pools where the burst damage drops them in a decent amount of time any way.

On top of that, I got Wiccan and all 3 champ synergies work well together too - especially when you're tackling champs like Galan or Hulking. He has another slightly quirky play style, but is another champ that has damage, dot, and utility rolled into one.

3 swiss knives on the team and place whoever else you want to compliment them with no wasted slots.

Personally, I do think the synergies really help improve them all to a pretty big extent. And I like using some variety instead of just smashing away. But he definitely isn't a champ that everyone is going to appreciate in shorter fights or in earlier story content.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    I like him bc he’s so different to play. Not sure I’d take him to r4 over some other science options personally, but he’s worthy of it. My next science r4 is Overseer. Then prolly Void. But that’s just me.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    Quicksilver’s utility is pretty overrated IMO, but his damage says it all, and is perfectly rated