**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BG Victory Track Meta Question - Electric Defense

Hi!

Just a quick question on upcoming Victory Track Meta.

On buff 1 Electric Defense - 2, it says power burn damage, does that mean if you hit into them and they have armour you take damage? Similar to how Peni Parker works?

Thanks

Fuzzy Fox

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    yes, that's exactly how it'll work. your power will go down and you'll take some damage
  • FuzzyFoxFuzzyFox Posts: 45
    That's what it sounds like but wasn't too sure if the power burn damage applied to to every defender, could be interesting. I was thinking you could use a mystic attackee to nullify the armours, but you would take damage in doing so
    Curious to see how these defenders will be countered that cant be armour broken, they don't get armour naturally so you should get some time set up a nullify/fate seal, or just use power burn immune champs like hulking or Galan

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Does sound tricky.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    FuzzyFox said:

Curious to see how these defenders will be countered that cant be armour broken, they don't get armour naturally so you should get some time set up a nullify/fate seal, or just use power burn immune champs like hulking or Galan

@FuzzyFox Where is that graphic from? It looks like a partial shot of an updated graphic I saw on Line years ago for immunities but I am not sure where to find one like that. Google showed me some outdated ones with the old elemental immunities but nothing with armor break and I think I see stun in the right corner.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    FuzzyFox said:

Armor break immunity but not immune to neutralize/fate seal/stagger etc…
    Crine60 said:

FuzzyFox said:

@FuzzyFox Where is that graphic from? It looks like a partial shot of an updated graphic I saw on Line years ago for immunities but I am not sure where to find one like that. Google showed me some outdated ones with the old elemental immunities but nothing with armor break and I think I see stun in the right corner.

This graphic is pretty damn nuts lol

Crazy how complicated this game has got
    Jaded said:

FuzzyFox said:

Armor break immunity but not immune to neutralize/fate seal/stagger etc…
    Yes, i agree, Tigra, Rintrah, alot of options and counters, but still quite a restricted victory track meta, looking forward to it 😁