**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BG Victory Track Meta Question - Electric Defense

Hi!

Just a quick question on upcoming Victory Track Meta.

On buff 1 Electric Defense - 2, it says power burn damage, does that mean if you hit into them and they have armour you take damage? Similar to how Peni Parker works?

Thanks

Fuzzy Fox

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    yes, that's exactly how it'll work. your power will go down and you'll take some damage
  • Options
    FuzzyFoxFuzzyFox Posts: 45
    That's what it sounds like but wasn't too sure if the power burn damage applied to to every defender, could be interesting. I was thinking you could use a mystic attackee to nullify the armours, but you would take damage in doing so
  • Options
    Curious to see how these defenders will be countered that cant be armour broken, they don't get armour naturally so you should get some time set up a nullify/fate seal, or just use power burn immune champs like hulking or Galan

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Does sound tricky.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    FuzzyFox said:

Curious to see how these defenders will be countered that cant be armour broken, they don't get armour naturally so you should get some time set up a nullify/fate seal, or just use power burn immune champs like hulking or Galan

@FuzzyFox Where is that graphic from? It looks like a partial shot of an updated graphic I saw on Line years ago for immunities but I am not sure where to find one like that. Google showed me some outdated ones with the old elemental immunities but nothing with armor break and I think I see stun in the right corner.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    FuzzyFox said:

Armor break immunity but not immune to neutralize/fate seal/stagger etc…
  • Options
    Crine60 said:

FuzzyFox said:

@FuzzyFox Where is that graphic from? It looks like a partial shot of an updated graphic I saw on Line years ago for immunities but I am not sure where to find one like that. Google showed me some outdated ones with the old elemental immunities but nothing with armor break and I think I see stun in the right corner.

• Options
    This graphic is pretty damn nuts lol

Crazy how complicated this game has got
  • Options
    Jaded said:

FuzzyFox said:

Armor break immunity but not immune to neutralize/fate seal/stagger etc…
    Yes, i agree, Tigra, Rintrah, alot of options and counters, but still quite a restricted victory track meta, looking forward to it 😁