**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So this is a tough rank up choice

Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,152 ★★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips

We got the mutant destroyer and then we got the elusive Cow-Man

So this is a tough rank up choice 33 votes

Nimrod
57%
SpeedbumpphillgreenWine_LoverTony886LordSmasherEwell65SSS69FiiNCHGardoshRenaxqqwillrun4adonutZAHIDMALIK1588Oddkinsons7N0madLicky13579rebel_n00bmaster69Ansh_AYami_SukehiroWarrior_within123 19 votes
Rintrah
39%
Hort4MysterioLuke9523edricH3t3rDannycorb23Ben_15455TheBair123ThePredator1001TopgunrulesAshhhhhhhhhGhosturdWong_99 13 votes
Neither
3%
Spity68 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
    Nimrod
    I can still never forgive the cow
  • Options
    Rintrah
    Both
  • Options

I can still never forgive the cow

What has cow man done to you
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 499 ★★★
    Nimrod
    Nimrod and Rintrah are my top two champs at the moment. Would recommend both eventually but if you have limited resources then Nimrod over Rintrah.

Nimrod's ability to shut the mutant class is unmatched by any champ except HT with mystics. Also, while Rintrah destroys cosmics, many other mystics have buff control abilities and therefore he is just a more sturdy version of existing mystics in the game with a killer special 2. You can wait a bit to rank up but dont ignore him. He is too good to ignore.
  • Options
    Ansh_A said:

Nimrod and Rintrah are my top two champs at the moment. Would recommend both eventually but if you have limited resources then Nimrod over Rintrah.

Nimrod's ability to shut the mutant class is unmatched by any champ except HT with mystics. Also, while Rintrah destroys cosmics, many other mystics have buff control abilities and therefore he is just a more sturdy version of existing mystics in the game with a killer special 2. You can wait a bit to rank up but dont ignore him. He is too good to ignore.

Thx for the advice I found out that I had a 1-2 gem so I got to get them both up and nimrod is a frickin BEAST
  • Options
    KrueLeeKrueLee Posts: 52
    edited January 2023
    Depends, actually both deserve it suicide mastery Nimrod, non-suicides the cow