**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sold champs

I have a guy in my alliance that had a shower while updating which finished while he was in there.
His 4 year old daughter got his phone and sold some of his champs.
He has emailed a few times with you guys and you refuse to give them back to him.
Many times I’ve heard about “hacked” accounts having champs sold and you’ve returned them, quite often at rank 1 level 1.
It’s a joke you’ll return for some but a legitimate occasion and you refuse.
It’s disappointing you won’t do the right thing by your player base.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Did she clear labyrinth for him also? Usually the kids are good at that
  • Really a 4 year old? Just stumbled on selling champs and sold a bunch. Perhaps i could believe if she manage to sell one but multiple hmmm sounds fishy
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Dude cry somewhere else
  • become a youtuber and promote content and thet will allow you to use PC and most likey help you with thing they ignore for others
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Again.... they make locks on phones for a reason... You can even use an app to requires a code before any goes into Mcoc game. Be more responsible and stop letting your kids play on your phone... Had to kick a good friend of mines from my alliance because his son was playing for him on his phone without him knowing. He kept placing his champs for war... but never show up to fight in War. Now I personally think he's a liar and people use their kids as excuses.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Sounds more like he sold them for shards and wasn't happy with the results