**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does anybody know?

How much 4* crystal shards are we talking about here? And how much can I expect realistically? From let's say 10 crystals?

Comments

• Options
    FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    If anybody has any data please please 🥺 share. I might solve some iso problems
  • Options

dont try to solve iso problems with this crytsal.
    for iso problems just dont level up every champ you get to like rank1 lvl25 and you wont run out it if you do the SQs and gather 4star shards from there

But i like to rank up champs atleast R1 lvl 25. 🥺

So many good champs not even at full R1. Forget my list of champs at r2-r3 ready to go up
  • Options

This is 300 units worth of smaller crystals
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Thats not too bad actually 👀
  • Options
    Wow
    Pikolu said:

Wow 😲 i think they are totally worth it especially if u are in dire need of class specific ISO, just spent 150 units on 10 of these and now have basically 2 4* worth of iso. I think I'll go for it, better then pulling scrap or 1000-1500 6* shards IMO, i will keep buying these for the remainder
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Holy cow that's 1 Mill gold. Bought 10 more and got 4000 4* shards great stuff 👍👍 😃 spent 300 units for basically 4 gurrentee 4* which are ISO cubes and tones of other stuff, imagine how many units we had wasted already on 3-4* from cav crystals. this crystal is great value for minimal units spent