6* awakening

BanannaPandaBanannaPanda Member Posts: 113
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Got a generic from banquet and am torn between awakening more for fun, or function. Valkyrie, rintrah, and nimrod are closer to function, where quicksilver and og scarlet witch are fun.

6* awakening 21 votes

Valkyrie
19%
Foxhero007Praneeth_SP616MasterzxProLicky 4 votes
Rintrah
9%
Battlefront409Black_Tiger_200 2 votes
Nimrod
28%
pine_aplleWine_LoverGiantwalrus56JragonMaster17013579rebel_Yami_Sukehiro 6 votes
Quicksilver
4%
Superstar_1126 1 vote
OG scarlet witch
38%
SpeedbumpCropDustervalgeradPikoluSpadeHunterSpideyFunkowillrun4adonutVance2_jr 8 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★
    OG scarlet witch
    fun > function

thought quicksilver can be both
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian
    OG scarlet witch
    If you can sig 200 her, easy choice. She is also very useful in 8.2 with QS synergy.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Member Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Used mine on Nimrod and got 115 sits in him. Having even more fun watching him melt mutants. Even though he doesn't need it, it sure makes him easier, and IMHO, more fun.

Recently took quicksilver to R3 unawakened and I don't know how long he's going to keep my interest. It's kind of a slow play style for me. The burst and utility is really nice, but I don't know if he'll be on any regular questing teams for me.

They're all good options Just weigh if you think you'll play them in enough scenarios to make the use of a generic gem feel worthwhile.
  • BanannaPandaBanannaPanda Member Posts: 113
    Pikolu said:

If you can sig 200 her, easy choice. She is also very useful in 8.2 with QS synergy.

I’ve got enough atm to get her to 100. But would definitely pour the stones to up that
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,100 ★★★★★
    OG scarlet witch

fun > function

Pretty sure that’s a mathematical law. Or a theorem at the very least.