**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I think the 7* borders are making more sense now

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

After the champion reveal trailer, i feel 7* borders are here to stay. Personally don’t like it but it makes more sense now…

Comments

• Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Terra said:

I don't think the two are connected

I think there is a connection there because i think 7* will be the last rarity and the bar is of the crystal colour and so is absorbing man in his sp3.
    I could be wrong but i do see a similarity or connection there
    Who's said that they're the last rarity?
    Absorbing Man doesn't have anything to do with the 7* bar design impact.
    His specials are named after what element he touches to make himself into it only.
    I didn’t mean that… i meant that the generic colour they used to signify crystals in his sp3 animation is similar to the 7* bar and maybe that’s cuz 7* is going to be the last rarity to be added.
    Just speculation could be wrong🫠

Terra said:

I think there is a connection there because i think 7* will be the last rarity and the bar is of the crystal colour and so is absorbing man in his sp3.
    we still have not seen 15-Star borders
    Can’t wait to play this game when those are added😂
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,755 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Terra said:

Who's said that they're the last rarity?
    Absorbing Man doesn't have anything to do with the 7* bar design impact.
    His specials are named after what element he touches to make himself into it only.
    I didn’t mean that… i meant that the generic colour they used to signify crystals in his sp3 animation is similar to the 7* bar and maybe that’s cuz 7* is going to be the last rarity to be added.
    Just speculation could be wrong🫠
    Good thing your wrong then. The two aren't connected in any sort of way. And if you honestly believe 7* are going to be the final rarity your also wrong there too.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    It all makes sense now, Absorbing man gets to a SP3 and launches it...he then absorbs the entire game and MCoC ends

It all makes sense now, Absorbing man gets to a SP3 and launches it...he then absorbs the entire game and MCoC ends

Can’t believe its duke silver😂
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

Can’t believe its duke silver😂

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    It makes sense yes, the first 7 star crystal will only have elemental and earth binding champions, him and Groot that is.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Yes it all makes sense now
  • SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Posts: 204 ★★
    Absorbing Man sp3 looks like COD Dark Matter camo...
    7* border looks like grape laffy taffy with some mold/moss growing on it....
    The two look completely different IMHO
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★

After the champion reveal trailer, i feel 7* borders are here to stay. Personally don’t like it but it makes more sense now…

Dude even Mr Fantastic can't reach that far.

The truth is I’m Mr. Fantastic 😂

Whole forum one side and @SirGamesBond on one side … perfectly balanced as all things should be😂