**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Battleground and Arena combat/wins - Alliance event (NO BG POINTS)

The current 24 hr and 3 day battleground and Arena combat/wins events are not giving credit for BG wins. I was locked out of the events after winning 4 victory track matches. I tried restarting the game but that didn't work, I then played 6 matches in Arena and that posted the 680 points in the event ( from the 6 matches in arena) but I am not getting the points from battleground. My points are reflecting correctly in the 28 day battlegrounds event but not the other two.

Google pixel 4a
Android 13
TMobile 5g
Game version 37.1.1

Comments

• Cedros23Cedros23 Posts: 5
    Same here 😩
  • Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
    I'm pretty sure it was everyone in the alliance bc the points for the 28d vs the one and three were way different, but I'm sure the people at kabam are working overtime to address it.

UPDATE THEY STILL Haven't FIXED IT!!

And their response:

This is ridiculous I'm sure there's been more events that I just didn't realize weren't tracking points accurately so how many rewards have we missed because of this?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    I saw the same thing last night. I just did my first run of BG for this season about 5 or more hours after the 3 day event started and won it (first 2 fights were wins) but even though it unlocked the BG event milestones it showed 0 for the 3 day event even after waiting 3 or 4 more hours and doing multiple restarts of the game before finally doing Arena which counted.
    They're not gonna fix it. They just completely blew me off in my emails saying if there is a problem it will be addressed in the forums. Like wtf do they even have a support desk!?