**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battleground and Arena combat/wins - Alliance event (NO BG POINTS)

The current 24 hr and 3 day battleground and Arena combat/wins events are not giving credit for BG wins. I was locked out of the events after winning 4 victory track matches. I tried restarting the game but that didn't work, I then played 6 matches in Arena and that posted the 680 points in the event ( from the 6 matches in arena) but I am not getting the points from battleground. My points are reflecting correctly in the 28 day battlegrounds event but not the other two.

Google pixel 4a
Android 13
TMobile 5g
Game version 37.1.1

Comments

• Options
    Cedros23Cedros23 Posts: 5
    Same here 😩
  • Options
    Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
    I'm pretty sure it was everyone in the alliance bc the points for the 28d vs the one and three were way different, but I'm sure the people at kabam are working overtime to address it.
  • Options

UPDATE THEY STILL Haven't FIXED IT!!

And their response:

This is ridiculous I'm sure there's been more events that I just didn't realize weren't tracking points accurately so how many rewards have we missed because of this?
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I saw the same thing last night. I just did my first run of BG for this season about 5 or more hours after the 3 day event started and won it (first 2 fights were wins) but even though it unlocked the BG event milestones it showed 0 for the 3 day event even after waiting 3 or 4 more hours and doing multiple restarts of the game before finally doing Arena which counted.
  • Options
    They're not gonna fix it. They just completely blew me off in my emails saying if there is a problem it will be addressed in the forums. Like wtf do they even have a support desk!?