**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Every BG fight is just a matter of how much health both players remove before dying

Cause that's fun 🙄 knowing you're both going to lose the fight but see who gets more health removed from the defender before u die. Time fought doesn't even matter

Comments

• Options
    PemulaPemula Posts: 60
    not really, just adjust your deck. even 5 star works well.
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    5-1 so far this season.
  • Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 193 ★★
    Pemula said:

I have a very expansive roster… I’ve adjusted 5 times… still blows
  • Options
    Mystic_ClassMystic_Class Posts: 5
    edited January 2023
    The nodes are just not fun
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    Klipp said:

Pemula said:

Sounds like a skill issue then if you have a "expansive" roster
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

ive been winning with champs having 80%+ health most matches... its pretty fun for those who understand champs kits.. makes us think, not just brain dead fights like arena.. loving the loads of shards as well. farming peeps like yall is the reason for this BG season >:)

Yup i found it rather fun as well! Any meta in which stronger rosters cannot bully the small rosters by blitzing through are enjoyable!
    These metas also test the depth of knowledge of the game and champs! Currently 12M- 9W- 3L so I’m proper chuffed!
  • Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 193 ★★
    Terra said:

Klipp said:

Pemula said:

Sounds like a skill issue then if you have a "expansive" roster
    Ahhh yes it must be my skill. My skill determines my drafts and what’s available in those, my skill determines that the champs I have in my draft are a counter to the champ and to the node… no it has nothing to do with my skill. Other seasons you could use your skill to play around a node such as explosive personality as our overlord kabam mike mentioned. Comparing explosive personality to hit me I dare you are night and day. I can use my skill to play around a specific node and champion without a perfect counter. This is a gladiator circuit node and it belongs in gladiator circuit not in 4 weeks of victory track. Blaming someone’s skill for not getting a decent draft is stupid.
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Klipp said:

Ahhh yes it must be my skill. My skill determines my drafts and what’s available in those, my skill determines that the champs I have in my draft are a counter to the champ and to the node… no it has nothing to do with my skill. Other seasons you could use your skill to play around a node such as explosive personality as our overlord kabam mike mentioned. Comparing explosive personality to hit me I dare you are night and day. I can use my skill to play around a specific node and champion without a perfect counter. This is a gladiator circuit node and it belongs in gladiator circuit not in 4 weeks of victory track. Blaming someone’s skill for not getting a decent draft is stupid.

13-3 now. Guess I'm just the luckiest person on the face of this planet. Or am I modding?

• Options
    ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 212 ★★★
    Come again...