What class counters it’s advantage best?

JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Member Posts: 441 ★★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Using the class wheel, what class best counters the class it has an advantage over?

What class counters it’s advantage best? 55 votes

Cosmic -> Tech
16%
CropDusterMoosetiptronicMute543H3t3rJefechutaReal_Madrid_76_2Salve_maker05Badass8413579rebel_ 9 votes
Tech -> Mutant
14%
Crys23JinxesaxeTheBair123Phantomfire500FrostGiantLordPat_McGloin_1Veto87MiniMF 8 votes
Mutant -> Skill
9%
Ewell65SSS69AlbertelorpimeSVlanceValravenDedlele 5 votes
Skill -> Science
1%
Denslo500 1 vote
Science -> Mystic
12%
smy168Mhd20034Ctfz35Aomine_Daiki10RonSwansonPseudo_19ADK08 7 votes
Mystic -> Cosmic
45%
CrkwestTerraJazz_MessengerXigroScarRealmLuke9523Normax_XChris_118AMS94Deamon1337sastomKhellendros138JT_SupremeDaBigGubGubThe_0wenpusBarri8willrun4adonutMarostrange2005Lickybigzakinnit 25 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★
    Mystic -> Cosmic
    Strips most away of what makes cosmic opponent's dangerous.
    Of course, there are outliers.
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Member Posts: 441 ★★★
    Tech -> Mutant
    Terra said:

Wow! That’s the one I would have said last in the current meta of the game.

With champs like Hulkling and Galan only being countered by 3 or 4 champs in the mystic class, I would say cosmic is the strongest with not being countered by mystics.

Jinx
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,723 ★★★★★
    Cosmic -> Tech
    Tech>Mutant
    Science>Mystic are other good ones
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    Skill -> Science
    @Jinxesaxe kinda like Toad and Sauron only having a few good Tech counters?
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Member Posts: 441 ★★★
    Tech -> Mutant
    Denslo500 said:

@Jinxesaxe kinda like Toad and Sauron only having a few good Tech counters?

Precisely! I guess my choice was a little off too lol. But Toad you can technically counter with any robot.

I love the way the game is evolving with its countering!

Jinx
  • Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Member Posts: 422 ★★★
    Mystic -> Cosmic
    Jinxesaxe said:

Using the class wheel, what class best counters the class it has an advantage over?

1 mystic strip cosmic from their buffs which they rely on
    2 science mystic they often shutdown with petrify etc and ht is enough tbh
    3 tech mutant they remove prowess and sometimes are immune to ability accuracy modification which is imp vs mags etc
    4 cosmic tech they often rely on armor ups so cosmic either increase their damage like herc or armor break them
    5 mutant skill honestly it doesnt do much though champs like elsa doesnt put her degen on mutants and some champs have a small fraction of their abilities shut down such as moleman decreased purify rate
    6 skill science this one doesnt affect anything at all unless u r using a slow champ such as spidergwen/she hulk etc
    hope i got it right
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    Cosmic -> Tech
    We have so many good power Brun and shock immune cosmic champs with Armor up counters and lots of big damage buffs and Armor breaks
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,952 ★★★★
    Tech -> Mutant
    Theres just so many good mutant killers in tech class, like Nimrod and Ultron, its really just insane. Power burn and Armor Up are also great to mitigate the damage of heavy hitters like Apoc, Prof X and Kitty in the least amount of hits possible. Tech class is also pretty Debuff based, like Skill class. However, Skill class isn't as tanky as Tech, which makes them less good at mitigating damage. Personally, I feel like Ultron is the best Mutant killer, with his degeneration dealing massive damage over time, and his Power Burn can stop the Power Meter from going higher. Just an opinion though.
  • Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Member Posts: 232 ★★
    Tech -> Mutant
    Jinxesaxe said:

Terra said:

Wow! That’s the one I would have said last in the current meta of the game.

With champs like Hulkling and Galan only being countered by 3 or 4 champs in the mystic class, I would say cosmic is the strongest with not being countered by mystics.

Jinx
    You should see a hulkling battle a longshot. Man gets lit up like a Christmas tree.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Cosmic -> Tech
    I think Mutant to Skill is the one that counters less as they tend to purify the debuffs