Mojo ballot bugged

pegman999pegman999 Member Posts: 17
I used the mojo ballet from the mail to trade for a profile picture. It brought up a selector which appears to be bugged.

I selected hercules it only seemed to give me the title and the shards. The profile picture is not in my inventory. Might want to hold off on opening them

Comments

• Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,004 ★★★★★
    Mine gives the option to vote for Baron Zeno. He’s not even in the game yet.
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    Why are you surprised this is broken when the game is a hot mess all around and Kabam is doing nothing about it. Have no fear the next update will fix every issue this game has and if not suck it up and wait until the next update.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

You're not voting for Zemo, you're selecting a profile pic of Mojo made to look like Zemo
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,936 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    mojo looks so goofy lol
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Member Posts: 3,211 ★★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

You mean barron zemojo
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    Bought my *Voting Ballot* in Store today (cost is your earlier-received inventory item which is a Mojo Choice *Ticket*). Which will be repeating in subsequent weeks too.

Automatically pops up the Voting Selection Choice screen (have to proceed, so be ready to vote when you *Buy* your Ballot).

It did give me BOTH the Profile Pic of the choice I voted for (different look for each choice), plus the Title (which is same no matter who you vote for).

*** But so FYI,
    So we are currently in the 1st week of Voting, as this week's Ballot purchase item in store expires this Wed.
    Which is BEFORE the first week of the actual monthly events starting.
    Announcement made it seem like Voting would NOT be open until the Jan 11th beginning of all the other events (nope).