**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unluckiest Nexus Ever?

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
What is this luck bro?

Comments

• Options
    Also, share any of your unlucky nexuses in the comments!
  • Options
    SanFranciscoSanFrancisco Posts: 9
    I had one with OG Spiderman, Black Bolt and Beast… it can definitely get worse for you
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Night Thrasher and Thor both aren’t bad if sigged up and Black Bolt is good sigged up with synergies. I know that’s not an easy come by but there are nexuses with 3 champs of no redeeming qualities that some get
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Nova Blue Cyc and OG cap
    Went with nova
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    I had one nexus where I got choice between diablo, karnak nd cyclops. All were new. Karnak wasn't buffed at that time, diablo was buffed but I already had him as five star and all resources required to take him up to r5, and I just pulled a blue cyclops from a featured hero crystal, nexus showed red cyclops, I don't want both cyclopses in my roster
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Unluckiest nexus would be 3 Max sig champs when there was nothing but iso and a little bit of gold gained. Especially if you just recently invested sig into those 3 champs.
  • Options
    Wanna talk unlucky? I used a generic on Valkyrie and took her to sig 200. Today, my Nexus was Iron Man, Iron Fist, and Valkyrie (sig 200).
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

• Options
    Cull is not unlucky
  • Options
    Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    Man expect the unexpected. I had 3 base six star crystals and 2 nexus from the banquet event.
    I only have a roster of 14 six stars, and pulled both Nimrod and Corvus from the 3 base crystals. And from the 2 nexus? Black Cat and Spider Ham. Those were the best choices. the RNG gods have a sense of humor

Even with the 5 dollar daily cav crystal yesterday. Bought it and pulled a 3 star Morningstar. Opened a free grandmaster crystal from calendar login rewards right after and pulled a 5 star nexus, which turned into Galan. Brand new, never even had him as a 3/4 star until now

From now on, we shouldn't let the hype of the possibilities of a nexus crystal consume us like a symbiote. Keep it low, genuinely expect a basement tier character
  • Options
    BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    It can not be bad as compared to mine, already dupped 3 champs as choice :

Kamala Khan, Groot, Superior IM

and than I woke up from my nightmare 😂😃😃😂
  • Options
    ok, that is pretty bad