**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I Made A Decision

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
I stand by it. I used my Gen Gem on him. Don't even care about the outcome of the rework.

Curious about the decisions everyone else made. Did you use it? Did you save it? Are you undecided? Did you not score enough Points? Feel free to share.

Comments

• Options

He was my 4th R4. Love him

Yes, he's one of my new favorites. I'm also feeling the love for Hulkling and Wiccan as a pair.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

He was my 4th R4. Love him

@GrassKnuckles what is your rotation for questing? I took him up to R3 recently, and can’t seem to get anything good going
  • Options
    RyBootheRyBoothe Posts: 35
    His buff is going to make him SOO much better too. Big fan!
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    I'm currently holding 3 generics and a science and waiting to get enough sig stones before awakening anything. My picks at the moment are Mr Fantastic or Antivenom for the science, definitely Ghost and Korg once I r3 them, and potentially Weapon X for the generics.
  • Options
    I managed to get 2 generic gems from the event. One went to Hercules, and I can't decide between Nick Fury and Tigra for the other one.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Used a cosmic first day I got him and took him to r4 sig200. This was before we saw what his buff would look like. Absolutely love him.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Im holding my Mystic one as I dont really know who deserves it, Im holding it for maybe Doom if I get him
  • Options

I managed to get 2 generic gems from the event. One went to Hercules, and I can't decide between Nick Fury and Tigra for the other one.

I was leaning towards Herc, and pulled a Dup with Banquet Rewards. Low-key worried I'll pull a Gorr. Well, not that worried. It's happened before. Hahaha.
  • Options
    GardoshGardosh Posts: 77

Nick Fury!

• Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    Hes so fun to play....and I've been on the hunt for galan...I've opened 5-6 features and I've gotten him 4x now lol ....I mean if I'm gonna get tons of sigs on a feature other than SW it'd be him lol....he's def one of my favs to play at the moment....he has ENDLESS rotations.....I've messed around and only hit into block to build up tonnnnns of debuffs ....I've done the three listed above....favorite for long fights is to build at least 9 shadow magic (I stop myself there because that's where it'll cap after buff) and then launch an sp3.....couple mediums....heavy and with all those dark magics his 2nd sp3 does 500k damage (r2 6 star) it's hilarious
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    During the beta my favorite rotation was sp2 spam building up tons of furys and just watching the DoT do like 10k a tick. As those furys do be potent as all he'll.