Which 6* to rank 3

TheTattoedOne1TheTattoedOne1 Member Posts: 8
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Need help, which of these champs would be the best to take rank 3. The ones blacked out are or will be soon, but I have enough stuff to have any other.

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,292 ★★★★★
    IBom/Rhulk/OS in my opinion 🤔
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Ibom or OS
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Depends a little bit on what is the content you are doing or you have planned to do
  • TheTattoedOne1TheTattoedOne1 Member Posts: 8
    edited January 2023
    @Jefechuta i am mainly planning to work towards becoming Thronebreaker and the do monthly quests. I play more for that and fun vice BG.

I do have an alliance and have what I feel so good for that overall already. So this is mainly for the before mentioned.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

@Jefechuta i am mainly planning to work towards becoming Thronebreaker and the do monthly quests. I play more for that and fun vice BG.

I do have an alliance and have what I feel so good for that overall already. So this is mainly for the before mentioned.

Then things change, If you didnt 6.3 and 6.4 yet, you will probably need Corvus Glaive, he is pretty good in maybe half of those Quests so I would recommend him, either him or IBom or G99, you sure will use both on those Acts
  • kevhugokevhugo Member Posts: 138 ★★

I would suggest juggernaut in all honesty. If you're aiming to be Thronebreaker and have rank 3s, that means you haven't taken down the Grandmaster, I managed to solo the Grandmaster with juggs, he just makes the fight much more safe and less intimidating. On the plus side he's a beast on offence for Battlegrounds.