Battleground Electric Defense 2

Kaiz23Kaiz23 Member Posts: 10
The node clearly says each time defender is struck under armor up buff, they will power burn the attacker for 10% bar of power.

is it correct it is burning my champs health? i do not relate power with health. i have lost considerable matches with health and power burn also.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,284 Guardian
    edited January 2023
    Yes, definition of “Power Burn” here means it burns some of your Health away as it burns off some of your Power.
    (thus all the uproar from a lot of people. FYI, there are some recent threads listing some available counters to this season's BG nodes)

Should have been called something like “Power Burned Damage” especially if they are specifically listing the amount of % of Power that is affected, without saying anything about Health also being affected in the node descriptions.
  • Kaiz23Kaiz23 Member Posts: 10

Yes, definition of “Power Burn” here means it burns some of your Health away as it burns off some of your Power.
    (thus all the uproar from a lot of people. FYI, there are some recent threads listing some available counters to this season's BG nodes)

Should have been called something like “Power Burned Damage” especially if they are specifically listing the amount of % of Power that is affected, without saying anything about Health also being affected in the node descriptions.

thanks bro, i will check those threads. a nice node description would be nice from Kabam instead of misleading description.