Who is planning to take on the Gauntlet finally (again) tomorrow?

2»

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,231 ★★★★★
    Rewards might not be as great when it was originally released but they are still worth doing. I got 60 L1 revives in overflow stash going to waste so I can’t wait.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,104 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

What’s objectively the best team for Gauntlet now with new champions being available?

Hercules
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Siliyo said:

What’s objectively the best team for Gauntlet now with new champions being available?

Hercules
    Not if you want to do it itemless. There are a few runs on YouTube and surely other variations, but he’s not the best. He hits hard and requires very little mental effort on the part of the summoner, but if you actually want to plan and use your roster for more than just hitting really hard, there are better teams.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
    I will copy paste from an unnecessary thread I made:

For example I think valk could be good for doom, modok, thing, dragon man, bpcw and apoc. Maybe also weapon x.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★

@Kabam Jax is there any news about those of us who were in the middle of a run legally and were kicked out and had been using resources? Support said nothing could be done at the time until a decision was made.

Any idea @Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Member Posts: 1,643 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    I did 100% before I got herclues now I can't wait for a rerun so I can have fun with herc.
  • SeenkSeenk Member Posts: 212 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Can confirm that the next series of Carina's Challenges will be tied to Eternity of Pain: Acceptance, not Grandmaster's Gauntlet. No need to delay your GG efforts!

just to confirm - Eternity of Pain: Acceptance Will be permanent?
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    The rewards may be a touch outdated, just a tad though, but the 5M gold is amazing
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,424 Guardian
    GOTG said:

DNA3000 said:

GOTG said:

Can someone drop me the link about Gauntlet? I can't find the information.

If you mean the announcement, it was in the 37.2 release notes on the main site: https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/v37-2-release-notes-2/
    Thanks DNA. It says we need keys and number of keys depends on how many times we cleared it before. So because I explored it how many keys can I get?
    The idea is everyone is supposed to get three keys, minus the number of times they datamined the player already ran it prior. So that if you ran it twice before, you'd get 3-2=1 key, making the total number of times anyone could get Gauntlet rewards three times total.

I did it once before, and I got two keys in in-game email, which would be appropriate for me.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★

@Kabam Jax is there any news about those of us who were in the middle of a run legally and were kicked out and had been using resources? Support said nothing could be done at the time until a decision was made.

Any idea @Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike
    Anything?
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    What u mean "again"?

Who did it already will be able to do it again?
  • Etm34Etm34 Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Heads up on if you’re bringing Apoc. His evade charges are bugged and are resetting each fight. Built mine up on Spam to mince Korg and went in with 0 evade charges.

Another month with more bugs added than fixed.

Cheers.