**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank You - "I'm Ready!"

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
Just want to say that while this added feature may be small, it's very much appreciated. Helps cut off up to 10+ seconds of waiting for the BG match to start when both engage it.

Thank You!

P.S. - One nice feature to add to this page is maybe some sort of toggle to see the opponents matchup as well because sometimes you don't see it in the draft or it is quickly forgotten and the opponent's matchup can help determine your own fight's strategy. @Kabam_Zero 👀

Comments

• SmokieisgodSmokieisgod Posts: 104
    I agree
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I was very happy with this as well
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Yes I noticed it too. I like it.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,162 ★★★★
    This was a nice surprise
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    I learnt the hard way, pressing I am ready disables pre fight option of champ. Something to keep in mind
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Glad someone posted this, we are all quick to call Kabam out for the things they do that we don't like, this is a great change and good call by Kabam though.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I was surprised that we didn't see a "These are the QoL improvements we've added this update" post, because when I updated the game, there were several small tweaks that I was really happy to see. This was one of them. Meanwhile, in arena, relics now appear beneath the "Help" button, making it much easier to press Help (or as easy as it was before, anyway).

Celebrate the wins when you net them, Kabam! Let the people know!
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

I learnt the hard way, pressing I am ready disables pre fight option of champ. Something to keep in mind

It disables it once you have already selected it or you mean it just may start the match before you get a chance to select a pre fight if you don't do it first?
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Great feature!
    Now need to add “I’m done” / “back to lobby” button for after a win/loss of a series. (Technically can click the “forfeit” button in case of loss, so it’s more relevant for a win)