**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Relics - What's the point of them?

BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
I win the fights and defeat the opponents before the relic is available for use.
So what's the point in having them lol

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    I could be wrong but I think the higher rank a relic is the faster you get it. Could be 100% wrong though.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

So far, not much other than a prestige bump. Some have a little use like Venom

Weird way of saying Hulk(5* relic). Actually busted on overseer especially if you have the relic duped.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    H3t3r said:

Weird way of saying Hulk(5* relic). Actually busted on overseer especially if you have the relic duped.
    I don't have that one or Overseer so I can't comment on it. I have Venom and it's the only one I can tell that does anything.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Long combos is most definitely useful, and we’re really only having access to 3/4* relics now. they’re about as useful as 3/4* champs, if not a little more. I expect the 5* and 6* relics are a more noticeable power boost, and esp if you rank them up. Also depends if you apply them to an optimal champ.

Also, why would you care if they’re useful if you’re finishing fights in like 12 hits? You should really only need a power boost in fights that allow you to fill the relic multiple times.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

The juggernaut one boosts his damage a lot
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    I've found use for them, especially after ranking them; here are a few:

• BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★

They can come in handy by giving you long combos. I have used them some in BG and expect they will work in the new Thronebreaker difficulty.

There's only been a couple of times for me in BGs when it's been a longish enough fight to use them.
    All other times or in other game modes I've always won the fight before it's available to use.
    But we'll see what happens with the new side quest difficulty.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    The point is to act as another revenue stream
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★

I win the fights and defeat the opponents before the relic is available for use.
    So what's the point in having them lol

Main reason is to make money by selling Prestige.
    However, I'm sure that soon enough we'll have nodes like "attacker has 50% less damage. After using a striker the attacker get 200% damage for 10 seconds"
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    God i hate relics so much, wish they would just go away but im afraid they re here to stay for good -___-

At least arenas i can hate it and not do it, it wont change much except for the lack of gold, but this stupid feature is forced into us everywhere, GAWD!