**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LoL Magik with Blade [Under Investigation]

edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Sooo I just did a path in LoL with my 5* blade and spidey and my plan for magik was blade for obvious reasons danger sense etc. But once I got to her my danger sense wasn’t activating. I’ve heard blade works for this fight and when it worked for said people they had the synergy which expanded danger sense to all mystics I did not have this synergy but magik is still a demensional being so irregardless of my synergies my danger sense should of still be active. The whole run was streamed on my channel for proof hope this gets fixed. Even tho I don’t have to fight said magik again still shouldn’t be bugged.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    This needs more comments. Shouldn't be happening.
  • Options
    ArtOfKhaosArtOfKhaos Posts: 59
    Saw the stream Lags, glad you posted this here. I hope you guys can fix this
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Bro its all kabam logic
    Iceman will incenrarte in LOL against AV
    Dormammu can get poison against Maestro

And now blade... They do this intentionally so that one can spent more units or cash.

P.s CONGRATS for RHINO from featured :#

It's not kabam logic, it's them not updating that part of the contest.

While I agree with that more money statement, it has already happened before with new champs and the way they interact in LOL. Like iceman and his incinerate immunity not working in LOL, or how his cold snap doesn't stop their evade in LOL. Or dormammu getting poisoned on maestro in there.

Kabam isn't updating it(for obvious reasons), but it's a pathetic company move, people do LOL these days without paying money...compared to back then ooof. Remember seeing those tops guys with 30k units(bought of course).
  • Options
    shingbabshingbab Posts: 120
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R10UyReaPis#t=9323 ... just for Mods to find it easier
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Lagacy69 wrote: »
    Sooo I just did a path in LoL with my 5* blade and spidey and my plan for magik was blade for obvious reasons danger sense etc. But once I got to her my danger sense wasn’t activating. I’ve heard blade works for this fight and when it worked for said people they had the synergy which expanded danger sense to all mystics I did not have this synergy but magik is still a demensional being so irregardless of my synergies my danger sense should of still be active. The whole run was streamed on my channel for proof hope this gets fixed. Even tho I don’t have to fight said magik again still shouldn’t be bugged.

Yeah another person also mentioned this a while back. LoL champs seem to be coded different than others, maybe that's the reason.

P.S It's *regardless. Lol.
  • Options
    DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    I posted this on Friday. Concluded that it’s because if you look at where tags are, such as defensive: utility, she has none, therefore she isn’t marked dimensional being, it’s complete **** and hindered my run by a lot
  • Options
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    I posted this on Friday. Concluded that it’s because if you look at where tags are, such as defensive: utility, she has none, therefore she isn’t marked dimensional being, it’s complete **** and hindered my run by a lot

Thought the same at first but the #villain isnt there and the ghost rider synergy works.
  • Options
    DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    ArtOfKhaos wrote: »

Thought the same at first but the #villain isnt there and the ghost rider synergy works.

No it doesn’t. Magik isn’t a villain, she’s an x-men, and I have the ghost rider synergy and it does not work in Lol.
  • Options
    shingbabshingbab Posts: 120

No it doesn’t. Magik isn’t a villain, she’s an x-men, and I have the ghost rider synergy and it does not work in Lol.

He means (I presume) it works for other match-ups. E.g. Red-Hulk
  • Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Wow that does need fixed...
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Watching Lags last night, Electro isn't a villain either. These need to be fixed ASAP.
  • Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★

BG says you just need to play a lil better ;)
  • Options
    shingbab wrote: »

He means (I presume) it works for other match-ups. E.g. Red-Hulk

Yes exactly .. I know magik isnt a villain
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    This definitely deserves to be taken to the team for evaluation.
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Okay guys I'm FORWARDING THIS to the team!!

Said no one
  • Options
    Still have faith they will
  • Options
    _noyes_noyes Posts: 51
    Any update on this? At least an acknowledgement of it.
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Bro its all kabam logic
    Iceman will incenrarte in LOL against AV
    Dormammu can get poison against Maestro

And now blade... They do this intentionally so that one can spent more units or cash.

P.s CONGRATS for RHINO from featured :#

All these bugs still there and they want 1 million likes....when we need 1 million fixes....
  • Options
    WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Thanks Lags. You might have saved others loads of units.
  • Options
    The same exact thing just happened to me. I’m on magik fight using a 5* 4/55 blade and he has no danger sense and her limbo is triggering nearly every time. Another one of the “glitches” that’ll cost the user base hundreds of units.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

I used my 4/55 Duped Blade against Magik in AW and it worked just fine. She still proc'd limbo but only lasted like half a second. It must be a LoL issue.
  • Options
    Hey y'all--

Sorry for the long delay in reaching out about this. I went ahead and discussed this with a few others on the matter. It's currently being investigated by our team and once I have more information I'll drop by with it.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention @Lagacy69

No problem, glad I could help 👍🏻
  • Options
    PUDENGUPUDENGU Posts: 7
    Hey y'all--

Sorry for the long delay in reaching out about this. I went ahead and discussed this with a few others on the matter. It's currently being investigated by our team and once I have more information I'll drop by with it.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention @Lagacy69

Sooooo, is it fixed yet?
  • Options
    Any Updates?
  • Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Was hoping for a Loki/Hela type fix here. Nice and quick.

Just can’t think why it’s taking them longer to sort it.
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Has there been any further updates on this? I thought I saw it was going to be fixed in the latest update...just wondering if it is indeed fixed, and if not, can we get a status on the issue?
  • Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Its been over a month now
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. This should be fixed as of 16.1. Are you still having issues with this?