**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

22hr Quest needs updating

With the addition of 7 star champs and new EQ difficult, shouldn't the 22hr quest get updated to give point for the new TB difficult in the 22hr event quest and points for defeating 7 star champs in the 22hr hero use events? I know I'd like see it so....?

Comments

• Options
    It does give points for it last I checked. Just doesn’t show it. I think I ran three paths of TB and got the full points
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    1.1 - 3k
    1.2 - 4.5k
    2.1 - 6k
    2.2 - 7.5k
    3.1 - 9k
    3.2 - 10.5k

They just haven’t updated the text.
    Hero use is also already updated to give 3k for beating a 7* champ (vs 2.5k for a 6*).

So you’re asking for things to be updated to what they’ve already been updated to.
  • Options
    WhyMe1984WhyMe1984 Posts: 63
    edited January 2023

1.1 - 3k
    1.2 - 4.5k
    2.1 - 6k
    2.2 - 7.5k
    3.1 - 9k
    3.2 - 10.5k

Hero use is also already updated to give 3k for beating a 7* champ (vs 2.5k for a 6*).

So you’re asking for things to be updated to what they’ve already been updated to.

Well I didn't know it was updated since it's not in the text of how to get point for those events... So yes I stand tall and think they should update the text as well 😁 But thanks for pointing that out to me tho!
  • Options
    WhyMe1984 said:

1.1 - 3k
    1.2 - 4.5k
    2.1 - 6k
    2.2 - 7.5k
    3.1 - 9k
    3.2 - 10.5k

Well I didn't know it was updated since it's not in the text of how to get point for those events... So yes I stand tall and think they should update the text as well 😁 But thanks for pointing that out to me tho!
    And Kabam has also already said up here, yes, they will be going into the Text Descriptions and adding that additional wording.