**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is It Possible To beat MCOC Without Parrying Or Using Dexterity?

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
Just a curious question. I mean, it should be technically possible if your a whale, right?

Comments

• Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 635 ★★★
    With unit man on your side, anything is possible
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,600 ★★★★

With unit man on your side, anything is possible

Yeah true lol
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

Impossible. Some nodes or fights require you to do it, like The Champion on 6.2

wont normally dexing it count?
    and if it doesnt then still i guess dex is out the question but without parrying it may be possible then
    it still counts as perfect block even if you dont hv parry
    I dont remember for sure if there is any node or fight that literally wont allow you to beat it without parrying. But is something I see happening anytime in any upcoming new boss fight
  • Options
    qw67qw67 Posts: 43
    edited January 2023

Just a curious question. I mean, it should be technically possible if your a whale, right?

Absolutely no way if you don't want to spend
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★

Does a regular "evade" callout from a champs kit work on 6.2 Champion?
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    You can till a certain point but after that you need dexterity because the block damage goes bonkers plus there are unblock-able specials. In addition like the 6.2 champion, grandmaster, gwenmaster need you to dex as prompts or else I don’t they’ll register normal dash back. Although there are Some champs that don’t get hit while dashing back like QS, spidey 2099, so it might be possible for them to cover alot of content without these masteries but for these bosses i think it is necessary.
    I made a new account when they gave away free 2-3*QS and i cleared till 5.2.3 without unlocking dex; masochism was pretty hard to deal with given QS applies alot of debuffs so couldn’t get past.
  • Options
    Spidey 2099 and QS can dex without dexterity, good luck fighting the grandmaster and getting through phase 1 though
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★

Wouldn’t champs with built in dex count though ie Quick Silver and Invisible Woman

• Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    Yes it's possible cos it hardly works properly