Sell T2A and T5B

DavidPaulsonDavidPaulson Member Posts: 28
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
With the change in AQ Rewards and abundant availability of this material, wouldn’t it make sense to give us the option to sell these items if not for shards of tier 3 and tier 6 but at least for gold?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Do you not have gold to use them? Because I burn through T5b and T2a like crazy
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    Yea, right after they let us sell t4c too.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,292 Guardian

With the change in AQ Rewards and abundant availability of this material, wouldn’t it make sense to give us the option to sell these items if not for shards of tier 3 and tier 6 but at least for gold?

Or Kabam can just wait for you to reach a progression level where you need those more than you do now.

Also, high value items are not flagged unsellable because of game economy issues. Availability has little to do with it. They are flagged unsellable because when you allow players to sell them, someone always sells them by accident and then starts opening tickets crying about it, forcing support to spend time either fixing it or telling them no and sending another angry person to Reddit to scream about it.

And when I say "someone" I mean a lot of someones. Back when they first started flagging items unsellable, Kabam mentioned that responding to accidental sales because their finger slipped or they let their infant child play with their phone or because the dog ate them were a high percentage of all support tickets opened.