**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bullseye For The Win!

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
This seems like an unusual vote choice. I mean, what does Bullseye bring to the table that is so game changing, right?

Well, first off is the unique abilities and mechanics Bullseye may hold. He could have a mechanic similar to Jessica Jone's sp1, where the different items she throws grant different effects, except this ability triggers every medium attack for Bullseye, where he either stabs the opponent with a pencil, playing card, pin or any other ordinary object. Bullseye may also have an unique ability where he strikes at pressure points on the opponent. This may inflict a unique debuff on the opponent, like Zemo's infinite bleeds, Armor Break, and the Crushed debuff all in one. Bullseye may also be able to convert 10 bleeds into internal bleed or an infinite bleed. He also never misses, which can make him start the fight with a permanent True Strike buff, which cannot be Nullified or have its ability accuracy reduced. At one point in the comics, Bullseye also had his bones laced with Adamantium, which could be his signature ability, or grant him Adamantium Armor buff, which grants him Armor Up, and makes him immune to Armor Break, Bleed, Degeneration, Poison and other damage over time debuffs

Second is the potential synergies, with street level champs like KP, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Elektra, DDHK, DD, Hood and more. These synergies could potentially power up Luke cage, Iron Fist, and other champs desperately in need of a buff. This could be like the synergy between Hood and KP, powering up Hood dramatically. His Japanese ties could also produce a synergy with Wolverine, which may grant him Fury or Adamantium Armor buffs.

And finally, Bullseye is just so damn cool! I mean, just look at his design and tell me its not cool!

Comments

• Options
    TheTrueBeast10TheTrueBeast10 Posts: 115 ★★★
    Bullseye definitely has my vote but that's apparently unusual like you said. He's easily the most recognizable character on the list and so cool. Unfortunately, the losers of these votes often get left behind for a long time, which really sucks for a lot of characters. Cough cough Beta Ray Bill
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited January 2023
    “ And finally, Bullseye is just so damn cool! I mean, just look at his design and tell me its not cool!”

He basically is the same costume as the target dog, just different coloration and the target in the middle of his forehead
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★

“ And finally, Bullseye is just so damn cool! I mean, just look at his design and tell me its not cool!”

He basically is the same costume as the target dog, just different coloration and the target in the middle of his forehead

Bro what do you mean? He is an awesome addition to MCOC. Its just a shame that Echo didn't make it. She was my first choice :(