**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 star Rank 5 thoughts...

smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
So I've been contemplating, reading and watching vids of people who have R5 champs...

I think you rank who you like, sure there are people that go by prestige or best champ in class

Mystic: Doom, Rintrah
Cosmic: Galan, Herc
Skill: Fury, KingPin
Science: Spidey2099, Scorp, QS
Tech: Nimrod, Ghost InIronMan

So far these have been the defaults, I've seen some interesting ones like America Chavez, who I think is a cool rank up as well, and people commenting both positive and negative.
"resources wasted"
"dumb rank up"
"focus on prestige"
"best champ in the game"

There are no right answers...I'm 1 Carina away...my wants: Skill or Mystic and then the dilemma begins haha....

I have all the above at R4(except InIronMan)...but I think I'm going with who I enjoy using and who I like, I think most people should do the same, don't let others influence your decision because their style, their accts and their levels of content are not yours.

Do you, enjoy the game and EOP/Carina...for me...frustrating and stressful but when you start clearing those Carina's it just feels awesome!

Peace

Comments

• Options
    R5 rintrah or Kingpin would be fun gameplay to see. Good luck as you finish your carinas!
  • Options
    smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    edited January 2023

If I get a tech R5 gem, Silver Centurion is going to R5.

People sleep on SilverC, he's fun and does great damage, I'm not clear on his rotation though but I like him a lot.
    Pikolu said:

R5 rintrah or Kingpin would be fun gameplay to see. Good luck as you finish your carinas!

KingPin is my anchor but really, I love my Hood, I use him more than anyone on my roster, if I get a Mystic...it may be Hood over Doom
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    You do realise that after posting this, you'll probably pull mutant?! 😉
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I went with Hulkling for cosmic. Zero ragerts
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    I will 100% r5 my wpn x if I get mutant. He's just so fun to play and one of my favorite characters in the comics.

Other than him... I am vanilla in my choices.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    I will 100% r5 my wpn x if I get mutant. He's just so fun to play and one of my favorite characters in the comics.

Other than him... I am vanilla in my choices.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

If I get a tech R5 gem, Silver Centurion is going to R5.

Yes please. Need to see his second medium burst damage at r5.
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I love to see kingpin