Don’t sleep on sersi

JMC2007JMC2007 Member Posts: 42

I was playing around with my r3 sersi and testing her damage and Wow-eeeeeeeee I got this big 40k crit at the end of her sp2. Once you build her up right her damage can be insane

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian
    Sersi is best
  • JMC2007JMC2007 Member Posts: 42
    Jaded said:

No one is sleeping on her

I just wanted to show what she can do on offense instead of defensive purposes. I was also just saying that she is pretty good on attack to and not just defense
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian
    JMC2007 said:

Jaded said:

I just wanted to show what she can do on offense instead of defensive purposes. I was also just saying that she is pretty good on attack to and not just defense
    People have known the potential of Sersi on offense for about a year now. I'm glad that you're no longer sleeping on Sersi though, she is a really great champion. Very highly underrated, a lot like Chavez is.
  • ChikelChikel Member Posts: 2,105 ★★★★
    JMC2007 said:

Jaded said:

She's decent on offense. I used her last BG season. But the comic class is so stacked, I rarely think about her
  • Rafael_EgendRafael_Egend Member Posts: 42
    I have she at r3 for defense, 113 hits to kill cm and 40k damage in sp2 after build her up, Thks for info, I won't waste my time trying to understand how she works