**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mojo sidequest

FubbieFubbie Posts: 142
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Shouldn't have chapter 2 unlocked today?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,914 ★★★★★
    Fubbie said:

Shouldn't have chapter 2 unlocked today?

Tomorrow
  • FubbieFubbie Posts: 142
    Thank you
  • It was only today when I realized that Week 1 Quest referred to Herc's quest, I thought the only mutant team was for QS's quest. Now I have to redo a lot of quests :(
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023

It was only today when I realized that Week 1 Quest referred to Herc's quest, I thought the only mutant team was for QS's quest. Now I have to redo a lot of quests :(

You’re not the only one. And at least you realized it on your own and didn’t make a post absolutely adamant that it was a bug. So you’re ahead of many.

• You’re not the only one. And at least you realized it on your own and didn’t make a post absolutely adamant that it was a bug. So you’re ahead of many.

I was actually about to when I realized that QS's quest came out a week after Herc's, which made me consider the week 1 and week 2 thing. It would have been easier if they just said "beat " boss" quest with "class" team.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

It was only today when I realized that Week 1 Quest referred to Herc's quest, I thought the only mutant team was for QS's quest. Now I have to redo a lot of quests :(

I did the same thing. The way the different objectives change could have been done better.