**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many units for EOP initial clear?

DankeaceDankeace Posts: 38
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I'm using R4 Herc, R3 Doom, and Heimdall for the synergy. I'm not worried about Carina's challenges ATM.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    About 30 revives for both paths combined should do it if you are good and understand the fights (herc is mvp)
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 652 ★★★

About 30 revives for both paths combined should do it if you are good and understand the fights (herc is mvp)

I used 30 to clear one path lol but I’m not the best with herc and it was my first time against some of the EOP champs. But Herc absolutely destroyed nameless thanos
  • Options
    DankeaceDankeace Posts: 38

I used 30 to clear one path lol but I’m not the best with herc and it was my first time against some of the EOP champs. But Herc absolutely destroyed nameless thanos
    What rank is your herc? Also did you use Heimdall?
  • Options
    50 revives would be a safe amount, depending on your skill level will determine if you need more or not.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    0 units
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

0 units

Left?
    😂😂😂
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

0 units

Left?
    😂😂😂
    Lmao I was not kidding. The question was about Units, so was the answer. Lol

I have completed 5 objectives and I'm still sitting at healthy stash for the final run.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Greekhit said:

0 units

Left?
    😂😂😂
    Lmao I was not kidding. The question was about Units, so was the answer. Lol

I have completed 5 objectives and I'm still sitting at healthy stash for the final run.
    I know you were not kidding mate, just couldn’t hold the joke 😂