About Alliance Rankings

When I checked the ranking right after the AW that ended the other day, it was Gold 2, 18th, but when I checked it after a while, it was Gold 2, 233rd. I thought it was strange, so I looked at the ratings and numbers of the teams above my alliance, but the numbers were clearly strange. These aggregation methods are very suitable. I think it's very strange that the ranking of the alliance is decided by this. Please find out soon.

Comments

• RapRap Member Posts: 3,218 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    There are still matches finishing up after you have. Multiple time zones don't cha know. The leaderboard is your position until they finish and it is recalculated.
    Good luck.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    If you check your Rank # soon after your War ends, the Ranking shown for you will be inflated (higher that it should be).
    Your war points are factored into the placements that your device is asking to see, but NOT everyone else's yet at that point.
    Might be different servers / regions, or other consolidating everyone's wars into a final updated list later on (sync'ing of all the data).

Check several hours later, and you will see your Rank # will always fall back down to what it actually is.