**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What if relics worked like this?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Well some current relics can be impactful too if they were not class specific . Like venom relic on sym supreme or nick or black cat ; valkyrie relic on hulkling or corvus; wolverine relic on scorpion or blade etc. this will make relics more flexible and useful.
  • Options
    legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★
    What if relics just went away and they fixed the issues in the game
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    I’m just reading this now… and I love it. Sabre synergy for omega! Hood synergy for ghost! So many great ones.
  • Options

What if relics just went away and they fixed the issues in the game

One can only wish 🫠
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Synergy Relics is one of the best ideas I've read on the forums for a long time.

I wonder... How hard would it be to add this to the existing set of relics? Maybe as a new type of rune?
  • Options
    Chobbly said:

Synergy Relics is one of the best ideas I've read on the forums for a long time.

I wonder... How hard would it be to add this to the existing set of relics? Maybe as a new type of rune?

Possibly… depends entirely on the game team
  • Options
    I’d like a symbiote relic that when used, would venomize certain champs that use it
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

There are a lot of really good ideas in this thread; I love seeing the community come together to theory craft what they'd like to see in the game. You even collectively raised and solved your own problems with the concept. Well done.

It's always been a little odd to me that one of the biggest issues Summoners have with relics is they "don't do enough." Realistically, if they were launched as an unavoidable, massive game changer... there would be much more outcry. I think it called for a 'dip your toes' approach to start that allows uninterested parties to continue life as normal.

Regardless! The good news is Relics are still in their infancy and have lots of time to progress, adjust and develop! Community feedback on what you all want to see from Relics is very helpful and, as always, positive threads with ideas like these are always the most helpful!

Keep being great, Summoners.

Edit: I also brought this to the relics team. :)

While it's fine and more than likely smart to "dip your toes in" first, it doesn't help that it takes so long to get something that in actuality does very little to nothing out of the box in most cases. Then on top of that, it takes even longer to acquire alloy to rank those relics so that the very little they do could at least be slightly better very little.

If the relic affects were going to be so minimal initially, I'm not sure the resources to rank/level them should have been so throttled personally. As it stands, unless you care about prestige, there's very little to care about when getting relics, and it taking so long to get class alloy for them just exacerbates that feeling.
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 632 ★★★
    So you lazy ppl want cheat code 😂😂😂 using relics as synergy so you could change for every quest .lols that will break the game ,if they do this they will surely increase difficulty and you will cry again 🤣😂
  • Options
    CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★
    TheSaith said:

So you lazy ppl want cheat code 😂😂😂 using relics as synergy so you could change for every quest .lols that will break the game ,if they do this they will surely increase difficulty and you will cry again 🤣😂

You can’t just “change them” for every quest 😒 do you know how expensive that would get? Don’t be silly. And we already have a cheat code… his name is Hercules 😊
  • Options
    TheSaith said:

Yeah…no. Feel free to try again though.