**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A hypothetical scenario:

RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
Currently, of the champions in the basic pool, the only ones not released as 6* are Quake, Magik, and Wolverine.
It's not hard to imagine why. With the Adrenaline mechanic, the health boost, and features like Horseman, it's hard not to imagine Wolverine as a machine of destruction. He might not be among the best in the game in Endgame, but he would be a wreck in beginner/intermediate hands.
Quake and Magik are a different case. Even today, at the AW Master level it is not uncommon to see 5 star Quake and Magik in the AW. Is not for nothing. In different ways, they break game mechanics. To disable them in AW and BG, the only solution is ban. There are other ways to stop them with nodes, but it would also make many other champions unfeasible, they are two problematic champions, without considering the potential as a defender that Magik would have in BG for example, it would be a nightmare as big as domino.
However, they are also two popular champions. Magik for example is one of my favorites in the game.
The purpose of the topic is: If a reduction in numbers were made, keeping the kit and gameplay exactly as they are, but with balances in base attributes, maybe gain less attack, less life, in exchange for keeping what they already do and being available as 6 star, would you accept it?

A hypothetical scenario: 45 votes

No, I prefer that they remain unavailable as 6 star and in the future unavailable as 7 star.
15%
meoreanShadowstrikeAmaadAkiraDonDudu2809SkyLord7000AzenstarAlto_Dalto1 7 votes
Yes, I prefer to have both or one of the two even if a little weaker than not having like 6/7 star
11%
CupidDRTOIvarTheBonelessTHUNDERBILLicky 5 votes
I think one of the two or both need a rework
2%
VIniDorflex 1 vote
I think they can be released normally, without the need for any kind of rebalancing
71%
GrandOldKaiDrenlinJinxesaxeMqc19CropDusterGarloSandeepSpseudosanedfmoore26BowTieJohnButtehrsWu_Bangerz23LeoZedRenaxqqDrauglinFerahgoNogood22StarSmasher2001AgenteMagnusAdjerius 32 votes

Comments

• Options
    Wait, so you want them to be nerfed so we can have them as 6*s? Imo, that kind of defeats the purpose of making them available as 6*s in the first place.

I can see kabam adding wolverine as a 6* eventually to the game, maybe after 7*s are out, and the only change to magik I would like to see is that she doesn't activate limbo with weakness/petrify on her so certain science champions are a good counter to her.
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 632 ★★★

She's beautiful in that red lava. No ??