**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Offers

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
Today's offers are actually pretty good.
In the future could you run them for longer than 1 day though?
I get paid monthly and not for another 2 days.

Comments

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    kabam doesnt cater to when u get paid.,then put cash to the side?
    But for real kabam wants people to buy them asap. While we wait for another deal on Wednesday and or friday.
  • MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    The_One wrote: »

hahahahha mega LOL ... true u are realy comedian .... **** ... is not ironic mode on? sorry that blooms !

i think u are rich for give 22€ for 1 3s, 3 2s and 1 energy full recover ! But well ty for buy it! i found it too bid !
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I got a 3*, 4*, and 5* champ for $40
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    i thought the uncollected offer was decent as well though i got a 3* and 2 - 4*
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    i thought the uncollected offer was decent as well though i got a 3* and 2 - 4*

$40 for a 4 star, a 3 star and a 2 star....... when the game has 5 stars, and 6 stars are on the horizon?

I can't think of a bigger waste of money tbh

The last offer that gave 9000 5 star shards for $50, now that's a good offer (or at least a much better one). At least then you're guaranteed a 5 star.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    I'm not your financial advisor, but if you can't afford this unless it's right after payday then you probably can't afford it. A 3 star and a couple 2 stars for $20 is hardly a good deal either.
    Maledrac wrote: »

hahahahha mega LOL ... true u are realy comedian .... **** ... is not ironic mode on? sorry that blooms !

i think u are rich for give 22€ for 1 3s, 3 2s and 1 energy full recover ! But well ty for buy it! i found it too bid !

Sucks to be you 2 not getting the uncollected offer
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    I don't know why they even consider selling 2 and 3 stars anymore. They're utterly useless. Shameless
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    I'm not your financial advisor, but if you can't afford this unless it's right after payday then you probably can't afford it. A 3 star and a couple 2 stars for $20 is hardly a good deal either.

You're right, you're not my financial adviser.
    I prioritise my money in order of bills, need, want.
    My bills are paid, we have everything we need, this is something I want.
    I have money in savings accounts but that's not for things like Kabam

So they should extend sales rather than you pull the money from your other account? Got it :wink:
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

So they should extend sales rather than you pull the money from your other account? Got it :wink:
    If they want to make more money, yes
  • The_One wrote: »

If they want to make more money, yes

It is possible that is not money they want to make. I wouldn't.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I got a 2*loki and a 4*loki I wanted hulk angela thor or blade so value is always speculative I didn't have loki 2 or 4* would of preferred a dupe for the shards tho lol