**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Wolverine

RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
edited February 2023 in General Discussion

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 652 ★★★
    It’s about time!
  • Options
    Something i noticed is that Wolverine isn't in the 6* database yet, so if would be wise to not open that crystal because it could be bugged and not drop wolverine until the update is live.
  • Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 283 ★★★
    It's interesting that he's not in the Cavalier crystals either
  • Options
    BlarguardedBlarguarded Posts: 21
    You can't even see him in your champion roster list as "don't have" so I bet it was just an oversight on their part.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    Id probs say there isnt a 6 wolvie its probs a wording error will just have to see though but if one says no 6 star wolvie and 1 does then means one is the correct list and 1 isnt
  • Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
    He isnt in the crystal or reel
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

The Cav crystals also show him unavailable. So either there is an error in the Cav and mythic text, he’s exclusive to the 6* crystal only, or someone’s copy and paste habits are about to start some drama.
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Pretty sure it's a typo
  • Options
    IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    Dang it. I was just gunna get really excited too. Someone tag an admin!! Lol
  • Options
    Seems that 6 star selector if u refreh game and check it again his name is taken away
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike Please confirm and let us know. Is 6* Wolverine actually in the Crystal or Was that in error?
  • Options
    Renaxqq said:

Where is the Selector that lets you choose between the Hearththrob one and the BetterHalf one ??

All the other places where it is different progression levels of one or the other (NOT a choice between one type or the other) have the Hearthrob one showing text correctly with the “excludes 6*”.

But I didn’t see where the OP Pic would be from ?
  • Options
    WeaponX4XWeaponX4X Posts: 52
    It’s from day 29 so anyone like me who bought the day boosters has claimed it
  • Options
    edited February 2023

Renaxqq said:

Where is the Selector that lets you choose between the Hearththrob one and the BetterHalf one ??

All the other places where it is different progression levels of one or the other (NOT a choice between one type or the other) have the Hearthrob one showing text correctly with the “excludes 6*”.

Day 29 in the Platinum track. Paragon get to choose between the two 6* crystals. They edited the crystal and took Wolverine’s name out already (#silentnerf).
  • Options
    Oh, selector within a selector. And wasn’t the topmost listed item under Pagaron in the progression panels, so missed it at first.

And yes, totally removed Wolverine from the 6* selector, BUT because it is ONLY 6* in that entire crystal. Wolverine still listed in all the other Heatthrob ones because they could be 5* (or lower) as well as 6* in there. So those still have him, but with the 6* disclaimer.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    So what's Kabam going to do? Add Wolverine to the crystal? Lol. Not gonna happen. It would be nice. I'd definitely get it if they added him, but they won't. Instead I think they'll do precisely nothing for the quick fingered people that hustled and bought it before they changed the list.
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 415 ★★★★
    Not sure why anyone who bought ahead is surprised by the move
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Adevati said:

Renaxqq said:

Day 29 in the Platinum track. Paragon get to choose between the two 6* crystals. They edited the crystal and took Wolverine’s name out already (#silentnerf).

Not like they removed Wolverine from the pool; just the description. He was never in the pool to begin with.
    I’m fully aware. They made a mistake from the start by accidentally including his name. Stuff happens and copy and paste got the best of someone. The #silentnerf is just a joke because that’s often what is said when something is changed and there’s no comms, sometimes legitimately and sometimes prematurely.
  • Options
    WeaponX4X said:

I submitted a ticket.. it’s really not fair. Let’s see what happens. Quick trigger fingers is no excuse - it’s accidental false advertising at best, and deceptive at worst. I don’t think they did it to make a few bucks off some fanboys with the intent to only screw them over within minutes and change the item, but a mistake is a mistake and Kabam HAS to rectify. This isn’t a Complaint because I didn’t get wolv, it was a small price, but it was still a price that would NOT have been paid had the falsely advertised character not been listed. @Kabam Miike something has to be done.

He wasnt listed though it was just mainly a text issue if u noticed other crystals saying no wolverine hes excluded then it would mean even the 6 star he be excluded also there is no kabam error with the crystal if u bought due to u thought he was in there then it was mainly ur choice and u should of waited
  • Options
    So does the other crystal (BetterHalf) have much more desired champs in it (after removing Wolvie from the Hearththrob one), that you would have chosen that other crystal instead ?

Or, would you NOT have even paid for the lower Track to begin with if Wolverine wasn’t a possibility there ?