**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mojo's Choice Week 4 Rewards - Money or the Bag?

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,450 ★★★★
In New Zealand we used to have a TV Gameshow called "It's in the Bag" where contestants, ready to claim their final winnings, could take the money they've earned, or cash it in for whatever was in "The Bag" as a mystery prize. Of couse the bag could contain something significantly of lower OR higher value than the cash on offer. Good times.

Fast-forward to today and we have the final week of Mojo's Choice Side-Quest open and one of the prizes in each difficulty is a choice between a number of crystals (Ultimate, Legendary, Mystic) or a number of Crystal Shards.

Threat Lvl 1: 2x Ultimate Crystals or 1'000 4* Shards
Threat Lvl 2: 4x Ultimate Crystals or 2'000 4* Shards
Threat Lvl 3: 3x Legendary Crystals or 6'000 5* Shards
Threat Lvl 4: 1x Mythic Crystal or 3'000 6* Shards

So, which do you choose for each difficulty? The Money? Or The Bag?

Comments

• Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Bags except the when its about 6* Shards, in that case full shards for the next featured
  • Options

I took the gamble, not an amazing champ but I will take the awakening.

Great defender though, with his ungodly amount of regen passives
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★

I took the gamble, not an amazing champ but I will take the awakening.

Congratulations, if you have Omega Red.. or Guardian, Sasquatch.. Sabertooth is pretty good ramp up to 5 or 6 fury.. his bleed is good to imo.
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Awakened 6* juggs. Usually take shards. But after 7x3* on ultimates and 3x 4* on legendaries. I figured I had some luck saved up.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    I'll take the gamble.
    3k 6* shradd ain't much anyway..
    5* for the iso.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 899 ★★★
    I will go for all the crystals in the hopes of more iso. That’s the hidden gem in those legendary crystals.
  • Options
    tfdrp2tfdrp2 Posts: 49
    Threat Lvl 1: 1'000 4* Shards
    Threat Lvl 2: 2'000 4* Shards
    Threat Lvl 3: 3x Legendary Crystals
    Threat Lvl 4: 1x Mythic Crystal

Think this give the most dupes for max iso bricks. so I will go with this.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

Awakened 6* juggs. Usually take shards. But after 7x3* on ultimates and 3x 4* on legendaries. I figured I had some luck saved up.

Very jealous, I'm hunting him. Mine was a 5* version lol should've gone with the shards
  • Options
    IiIooIiIIiIooIiI Posts: 12
    I took the shards. I am saving for the next featured pool and never have good luck with Mythic Crystals.