**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would you watch a Marvel Contest of Champions animated movie?

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    I guess it would basically be what if with extra characters and a plot about the contest lol.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★
    yup
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,599 ★★★★
    Definitely!!!
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,161 ★★★★
    Maybe depends on how good the animation is bc the game animation is laggy hope they wouldn't put that in the movie
  • Options
    SuperDuperBuuuSuperDuperBuuu Posts: 44 ★★
    Wozzle007 said:

Well there was a Contest of Champions 4 episode arc in Ultimate Spider-Man. That might be the closest we get for a while.
    https://m.imdb.com/title/tt3345116/

Oh cool! I didn't know about that being in that show, I'll have to check it out
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★

Wozzle007 said:

Well there was a Contest of Champions 4 episode arc in Ultimate Spider-Man. That might be the closest we get for a while.
    https://m.imdb.com/title/tt3345116/

Oh cool! I didn't know about that being in that show, I'll have to check it out
    It’s on Disney+ if you have it. Or probably can be found on YouTube. It’s fun watching and being able to get your geek on!
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    No.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Only if it has a skip dialogue button
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    The movie should be called:
    Avengers: Contest Of Champions
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    I'd settle for just the Guillotine story - that could be super interesting
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    would the movie freeze and stutter every other minute?? and would the RNG effects be added into the movie algorithm on which champs show up in the movie?? :D if its just the champs then maybe the MCU already made the "movie" loooooool in all seriousness tho, yea, the collector and the nameless thanos stuff would be insane
  • Options
    Yes, as long as the main characters are not the usual bunch of MCU main characters. I want it more Guillotine, Civil Warrior, Venompool, Sym. and defiinitely Aegon
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Nope I don't wanna see Nick Fury defeating Thanos.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Only if they reveal how RNG gets decided .
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,147 ★★★★★
    They had an episode of it in F4 World's Greatest Heroes
  • Options
    StantonaStantona Posts: 108
    There'd be a scene where Abomination dashes at Hulk and smashes him into oblivion.

Hulk then stares down at his hands and questions himself.... 'What happened to my parry?'
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★

For sure. I really like the story, and I think the whole concept (not only the Elders' war but even now with Carina and The Chronoserpant) is too good to not make any official marvel movies/series out of it... imagine one or two of the next phases is the Contest of champions saga and its story will essentially be at least book 1 of the game's story
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

It already exists 💀