**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds Emoji's

krystolixkrystolix Posts: 68
edited February 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
So, we have the option to disable global chat because it's a toxic cesspool. Will we be able to disable the emojis in battlegrounds? Because that'll also be a toxic cesspool.

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    yes
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    Yeah, hopefully
  • Options
    zaspacerzaspacer Posts: 115
    How do we disable the emojis in battlegrounds? Cause it is a toxic cesspool.
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 437 ★★
    ……. @zaspacer did you read the post about emotes? It clearly states it…. Also, why bring back an old post?
  • Options
    zaspacerzaspacer Posts: 115
    Wong_99 said:

……. @zaspacer did you read the post about emotes? It clearly states it…. Also, why bring back an old post?

@Wong_99

Hi Wong_99, thank you for your post,

In answer to your query, I did a brief search and did not find the information. I did find this post and another similar post. So I decided to post onto one of those, and selected this one because it was on point and predated the other similar post.

Is there an official or "main" post about emotes? Does it have "emotes" or "emoji" in the title?

I did see emotes discussed here through a text search for "emot" that hit on it as it scrolled in the "Latest Administrator Posts":
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/326949/battlegrounds-season-5-changelog-new-metas-and-more

But it does not indicate any information specifically with regards to blocking them. It only covers:
    "New Season means new Metas! We’ve also got a fresh new face for all you summoners to share with each other introducing Emotes!"
    "EMOTES!
    Starting in Season 5, Players that make their way into the Gladiators Circuit will get exclusive Emotes as a new Cosmetic reward!"

I did a brief scan and text search on the first 2 pages of both "News & Announcements" and "General Discussion". I also looked in the setting screen in-game for it, and also poked around the Battlegrounds UI area in-game.

Please let me know any suggestions or comments you can share with me. It would be very appreciated. Likewise, please give me any direction you might have on the location of the post about emotes you referenced, and also any tips so that I can improve my information search and community interface process.

Thank again.