**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

New Featured - Good or Bad?

SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
Yes, the new champs are awesome, but the amount of trash this crystal has is making me reconsider wasting 15k shards

New Featured - Good or Bad? 143 votes

Great champ pool
55%
DL864MasterSmokeRaganatorHort4TendersquadChovnerDeemonbalaHzoriMadhanHiphopMaxtheSilentLiquidkold10or_StrongChuck_Canuck75RakeYoungGogeta91199AmaadAkiraExiRockyshockyColinwhitworth69IvarTheBoneless 79 votes
Awful champ pool
44%
SnakeEyes69mostlyharmlessnFabiusBRMidnightfoxHeraldofNoneBENJI830Maverick75SeptristicSw0rdMasterkikiFurieuxBdmoecane47pseudosaneTheHeroDeservedLogan00TheLegend27HasibullahfidaAleorNapaHeroDjin 64 votes
«1

Comments

  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    It depends on what you already have.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Awful champ pool

    It depends on what you already have.

    Not really, it is either bad or good, doesnt matter what you get from it or what you have, its just a bad pool because most of the champs are bad pools
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    edited February 2023
    Awful champ pool

    Jefechuta said:

    It depends on what you already have.

    Not really, it is either bad or good, doesnt matter what you get from it or what you have, its just a bad pool because most of the champs are bad pools
    Angela, Agent Venom, Ant-Man, King Groot, MagsX, Overseer, Sasquatch, Sunspot, Venom, (maybe) OG Spiderman... all good pulls if you don't already have them. How are most of the champs bad pulls?
    I see your POV but why the hell would agent venom or ant man OR OG spidey be good pulls if I don't have them? I want iron doom (dont have) i want spot (don't have) they're good pulls not the other rubbish they have in this featured.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    Awful champ pool
    For my account, is pretty bad, the worst actually I had in years. The only champ I m missing besides the new ones is Mr Sinister, and I don't really mind if I miss him. Overall and objectively, the pool is not that bad, worse than the previous one, but it has Overseer, Angela and Sasquatch on it, great champs and pretty usable in many cases.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,835 ★★★★
    Great champ pool
    For me this one is very good given my roster, although not quite as exceptional as the last one.

    Of the new champs my main targets were IIM, Mantis, Spot, Attuma, and Absorbing Man. In addition, three of the last ‘good’ cosmic champs that I need are included - KG, Angela, and Venom. I won’t complain with any new 6*, so Mystic Spidey, Shiri, and Mordo are fine also. Good first time dups for me as well of ranked or soon to be ranked champs incl Sassy, White Mags, Agent Venom, and Civil Warrior. Not going to complain about awakening Gambit or sigs on my Overseer, Sunspot, or Spidey OG given his upcoming buff. Heck I’ll even take a first time dup on my BB. So, only ‘bad’ pulls for me are OG DD, Yondu, Mr S, and Ant Man - only because I have all 4, they are all awakened, and I have no plans to rank them. But hey - even Yondu and Ant Man aren’t bad champs.

    Luckily for me I had a good first day - got most my top targets and first time awakens on Sassy and CW.



  • Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 389 ★★
    It’s a decent pool but my luck has been terrible
    Daredevil
    Blackbolt
    Spider-Man og 2x

    Hoped after a bad feeling month this would be my pick me up … but sadly no good rng for me
  • Options
    Mcghee3Mcghee3 Posts: 93

  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,217 ★★★★★
    Great champ pool
    Not the best FC ever, but the new champs are good and there are some OP champs in there too.

    That being said, I pulled Black Bolt four times out of 16. lol

  • Options
    FlipBoyFlipBoy Posts: 73
    Mediocre champ pool. I just popped over 500k shards and not a single IDoom. This is how I know kabam is lying when they say every champ has the same percentage of popping up. Not one IDoom but I pulled trashy yondu 6 times.
  • Options
    Jefechuta said:

    Jefechuta said:

    It depends on what you already have.

    Not really, it is either bad or good, doesnt matter what you get from it or what you have, its just a bad pool because most of the champs are bad pools
    Angela, Agent Venom, Ant-Man, King Groot, MagsX, Overseer, Sasquatch, Sunspot, Venom, (maybe) OG Spiderman... all good pulls if you don't already have them. How are most of the champs bad pulls?
    Angela is decent, needs high Sig
    Agent Venom is a bad pull, you need full synergy team to be able to do something
    Ant-Man not the best pull by far
    King Groot, same as Ant-Man
    Mags X is a good pull
    Overseer is a good pull
    Sasquatch is a good pull
    Sunspot and Venom are good pulls
    OG Spiderman is a bad pull

    Lets keep it going

    Black Bolt is a bad pull
    Civil Warrior is a bad pull
    Classic Daredevil is a bad pull
    Gambit is decent maybe
    Mr Sinister is a bad pull
    Mordo is decent
    Yondu is a bad pull


    Now lets go with the new ones:

    Absorming Man is a nice pull
    Spot is a nice pull
    Infamous IM is a nice pull
    Attuma is decent pull
    Shuri is not the best
    Mantis is decent pull
    Spiderman Supreme is decent pull

    So overall there are only 8 pulls you could really use, since the rest will have a very concrete scenario usage.

    Conclusion: 8 good pulls out of 24; which means you have 33,3% of getting a good pulls, which is less than half, so It means it is not a good pool.

    You could argue that is an "Okay" pool, but it is not good at all
    1. Those 2 synergies for AV make him a monster, one of the highest DoT DPS in the game.
    2. As mentioned, the champion pool being good or not is very dependent on your roster.

    King Groot at max sig doesn't die and is very useful in many parts of the game.

    Yondu is a walmart Nimrod and great against a lot of annoying mutants.

    Antman is great if you don't have other buff immune options.

    Cat Murdock will probably dislike you for calling Black Bolt bad since he is also very good at higher sig and with synergies.

    Gambit is insanely noob friendly to use if you got an Apoc on your team. 100% perfect block is not something to scoff at.

    Mr Sinister has proven to be a great defender for different metas of BGs and isn't a bad champion. Not the best, but not bad either.

    OG spiderman I'll agree is a horrible pull. I tried to like his buff, but it seriously lacks, I don't enjoy champions that are pure utility.

    If you don't have good hazard shift counters, Angela at sig like 127 is very good for that.

    Basically, if the champions fill in a niche you need, then the crystal has a great pool. Otherwise, it is a just an okay pool. Your roster and your preferences are what decides if a champion is good and worthwhile or not.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    Upper mid
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 885 ★★★
    Just bought 1 and was one of the ones I didn't want. Just got sigs. Was at least hoping for wags (new) or kg dupe.

  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Awful champ pool
    I was excited at first to finally start getting new champs again, but my excitement has gone way down after pulling a few of the featured champs.

    I really enjoy Spot, but the rest...meh. I'll definitely test them all out quite a bit more before passing my final judgement, but I had a pretty negative initial impression for Absorbing Man, Shuri, Spider-Man (Supreme), and Attuma. Absorbing Man seems way overrated to me right now, but I gotta keep testing.

    And I have all the other older champs in the crystal + awakened and ranging from mid sig level to max, so they're all "bad" pulls.

    I'm only going to continue this featured to dupe the new champs and to hopefully pull Mantis.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Awful champ pool
    Pikolu said:

    Jefechuta said:

    Jefechuta said:

    It depends on what you already have.

    Not really, it is either bad or good, doesnt matter what you get from it or what you have, its just a bad pool because most of the champs are bad pools
    Angela, Agent Venom, Ant-Man, King Groot, MagsX, Overseer, Sasquatch, Sunspot, Venom, (maybe) OG Spiderman... all good pulls if you don't already have them. How are most of the champs bad pulls?
    Angela is decent, needs high Sig
    Agent Venom is a bad pull, you need full synergy team to be able to do something
    Ant-Man not the best pull by far
    King Groot, same as Ant-Man
    Mags X is a good pull
    Overseer is a good pull
    Sasquatch is a good pull
    Sunspot and Venom are good pulls
    OG Spiderman is a bad pull

    Lets keep it going

    Black Bolt is a bad pull
    Civil Warrior is a bad pull
    Classic Daredevil is a bad pull
    Gambit is decent maybe
    Mr Sinister is a bad pull
    Mordo is decent
    Yondu is a bad pull


    Now lets go with the new ones:

    Absorming Man is a nice pull
    Spot is a nice pull
    Infamous IM is a nice pull
    Attuma is decent pull
    Shuri is not the best
    Mantis is decent pull
    Spiderman Supreme is decent pull

    So overall there are only 8 pulls you could really use, since the rest will have a very concrete scenario usage.

    Conclusion: 8 good pulls out of 24; which means you have 33,3% of getting a good pulls, which is less than half, so It means it is not a good pool.

    You could argue that is an "Okay" pool, but it is not good at all
    1. Those 2 synergies for AV make him a monster, one of the highest DoT DPS in the game.
    2. As mentioned, the champion pool being good or not is very dependent on your roster.

    King Groot at max sig doesn't die and is very useful in many parts of the game.

    Yondu is a walmart Nimrod and great against a lot of annoying mutants.

    Antman is great if you don't have other buff immune options.

    Cat Murdock will probably dislike you for calling Black Bolt bad since he is also very good at higher sig and with synergies.

    Gambit is insanely noob friendly to use if you got an Apoc on your team. 100% perfect block is not something to scoff at.

    Mr Sinister has proven to be a great defender for different metas of BGs and isn't a bad champion. Not the best, but not bad either.

    OG spiderman I'll agree is a horrible pull. I tried to like his buff, but it seriously lacks, I don't enjoy champions that are pure utility.

    If you don't have good hazard shift counters, Angela at sig like 127 is very good for that.

    Basically, if the champions fill in a niche you need, then the crystal has a great pool. Otherwise, it is a just an okay pool. Your roster and your preferences are what decides if a champion is good and worthwhile or not.
    Those details would be nice if they were not compared to the other champions that are in game, thats the problem.


    King Groot is quite easy to counter, and there are a lot of better options than him in most of the content.

    Yondu is in the lower half of Tech class, comparable with Green Goblin, both are just useful as maybe defenders, if you want to kill mutants you have a lot better tech options, and not only tech but from other classes.

    Saying that Antman is great when you dont have other options its equal to saying that he is bad.

    Black Bolt does his thing with high sig and synergies, but other cosmics do way better unawakened and no synergies, so still bad.

    Gambit is good with Apoc yeah, but there are a lot better ones with and without Apoc, Ill give you that he is noob friendly so that gives some points, but anyway, people that open Featured Crystals should be experienced players since otherwise you shouldnt be spending additional 5k on a 6* when you are a noob because you will probably have not even 25% of 6* in game

    Mr Sinister has only value as defender and not that much, he will be good only in very specific scenarios so you will probably rank him for only 2 to 3 metas in GC, nothing else, so still bad pull since there are a lot better ones.


    When there are a lot of better options that those, that means those aint the best or those are just bad ones.

    So after in conclusion, only 2 kind of people should get this featured ones in my opinion:

    1. You have only left the new champs.

    2. The champs that you have left besides the new ones are not worth to rank up so they have no value for you, so its better to try to get the new ones anyway.

    For the rest of the people I would say its better to open basic or dual ones.

    Im only lacking Herc mainly and some dupes, so Ill probably have some tries, but not more than 10, mainly targeting Absorbing Man, the rest of the shards will go to basic or dual crystals
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★

    Jefechuta said:

    It depends on what you already have.

    Not really, it is either bad or good, doesnt matter what you get from it or what you have, its just a bad pool because most of the champs are bad pools
    Angela, Agent Venom, Ant-Man, King Groot, MagsX, Overseer, Sasquatch, Sunspot, Venom, (maybe) OG Spiderman... all good pulls if you don't already have them. How are most of the champs bad pulls?
    I see your POV but why the hell would agent venom or ant man OR OG spidey be good pulls if I don't have them? I want iron doom (dont have) i want spot (don't have) they're good pulls not the other rubbish they have in this featured.
    Agent Venom is really good with synergies. I put a maybe by OG Spidey because I am hoping that the actual buff will be better than what is in the beta. I don't understand the point of using resources to buff an original champ if he is going to still be useless lol. Having said that, I'm not holding my breath.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,266 ★★★★
    Great champ pool
    Jefechuta said:

    Pikolu said:

    Jefechuta said:

    Jefechuta said:

    It depends on what you already have.

    Not really, it is either bad or good, doesnt matter what you get from it or what you have, its just a bad pool because most of the champs are bad pools
    Angela, Agent Venom, Ant-Man, King Groot, MagsX, Overseer, Sasquatch, Sunspot, Venom, (maybe) OG Spiderman... all good pulls if you don't already have them. How are most of the champs bad pulls?
    Angela is decent, needs high Sig
    Agent Venom is a bad pull, you need full synergy team to be able to do something
    Ant-Man not the best pull by far
    King Groot, same as Ant-Man
    Mags X is a good pull
    Overseer is a good pull
    Sasquatch is a good pull
    Sunspot and Venom are good pulls
    OG Spiderman is a bad pull

    Lets keep it going

    Black Bolt is a bad pull
    Civil Warrior is a bad pull
    Classic Daredevil is a bad pull
    Gambit is decent maybe
    Mr Sinister is a bad pull
    Mordo is decent
    Yondu is a bad pull


    Now lets go with the new ones:

    Absorming Man is a nice pull
    Spot is a nice pull
    Infamous IM is a nice pull
    Attuma is decent pull
    Shuri is not the best
    Mantis is decent pull
    Spiderman Supreme is decent pull

    So overall there are only 8 pulls you could really use, since the rest will have a very concrete scenario usage.

    Conclusion: 8 good pulls out of 24; which means you have 33,3% of getting a good pulls, which is less than half, so It means it is not a good pool.

    You could argue that is an "Okay" pool, but it is not good at all
    1. Those 2 synergies for AV make him a monster, one of the highest DoT DPS in the game.
    2. As mentioned, the champion pool being good or not is very dependent on your roster.

    King Groot at max sig doesn't die and is very useful in many parts of the game.

    Yondu is a walmart Nimrod and great against a lot of annoying mutants.

    Antman is great if you don't have other buff immune options.

    Cat Murdock will probably dislike you for calling Black Bolt bad since he is also very good at higher sig and with synergies.

    Gambit is insanely noob friendly to use if you got an Apoc on your team. 100% perfect block is not something to scoff at.

    Mr Sinister has proven to be a great defender for different metas of BGs and isn't a bad champion. Not the best, but not bad either.

    OG spiderman I'll agree is a horrible pull. I tried to like his buff, but it seriously lacks, I don't enjoy champions that are pure utility.

    If you don't have good hazard shift counters, Angela at sig like 127 is very good for that.

    Basically, if the champions fill in a niche you need, then the crystal has a great pool. Otherwise, it is a just an okay pool. Your roster and your preferences are what decides if a champion is good and worthwhile or not.
    Those details would be nice if they were not compared to the other champions that are in game, thats the problem.


    King Groot is quite easy to counter, and there are a lot of better options than him in most of the content.

    Yondu is in the lower half of Tech class, comparable with Green Goblin, both are just useful as maybe defenders, if you want to kill mutants you have a lot better tech options, and not only tech but from other classes.

    Saying that Antman is great when you dont have other options its equal to saying that he is bad.

    Black Bolt does his thing with high sig and synergies, but other cosmics do way better unawakened and no synergies, so still bad.

    Gambit is good with Apoc yeah, but there are a lot better ones with and without Apoc, Ill give you that he is noob friendly so that gives some points, but anyway, people that open Featured Crystals should be experienced players since otherwise you shouldnt be spending additional 5k on a 6* when you are a noob because you will probably have not even 25% of 6* in game

    Mr Sinister has only value as defender and not that much, he will be good only in very specific scenarios so you will probably rank him for only 2 to 3 metas in GC, nothing else, so still bad pull since there are a lot better ones.


    When there are a lot of better options that those, that means those aint the best or those are just bad ones.

    So after in conclusion, only 2 kind of people should get this featured ones in my opinion:

    1. You have only left the new champs.

    2. The champs that you have left besides the new ones are not worth to rank up so they have no value for you, so its better to try to get the new ones anyway.

    For the rest of the people I would say its better to open basic or dual ones.

    Im only lacking Herc mainly and some dupes, so Ill probably have some tries, but not more than 10, mainly targeting Absorbing Man, the rest of the shards will go to basic or dual crystals
    You're not making any sense, King groot is a very very good cosmic champion with immunities and damage and regen. Angela is still very good. Yondu is underrated, you comparing him to green goblin shows you know nothing about the champ (he hard counters prowess). You didn't adress agent venom or angela, both banger pulls. This was just what I noticed at first.

    You said only the new champs are worth the rank up. Venom is worth it (as a stand alone champ and also synergy with scorpion). Overseer is worth the rank up, top science champ (not saying top how much because that's not the debate but he's very good). Angela is worth it too, king groot too, white mags is also underrated, sasquatch is worth it the highest health pool in game and also still being able to smack damage. Sunspot is very good, even tho he isn't my type of champ I can recognise he is a very good champ and lots of people enjoy playing him. Mordo is good for defense and also underrated on offense (battelgrounds gameplay comes to mind). Lastly gambit with apoc is also good and worth the rank up.

    I agree YOU might not want to rank some champs but that doesn't automatically make it a bad pull. I feel like you are rating champs on what you have in your roster. Because you might have galan, knull, hype, hulkling, cgr and other top cosmics you say king groot isnt good, while he is without a doubt in the top 15 of the class.

    Counting the champs above + 5 or 6 of the new champs you get to 14 or 15 good pulls out of 25. Seems like a decent featured crystal. Featured crystals used to be a lot worse.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    I was considering opening only features this time based on what "I" think are ok pulls.

    More than half are what "I" would find useful but I only have 110ish 6*, more than half of which "I" consider garbage.

    Seems the odds are in my favor with the featured.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,620 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

    Jefechuta said:

    Jefechuta said:

    It depends on what you already have.

    Not really, it is either bad or good, doesnt matter what you get from it or what you have, its just a bad pool because most of the champs are bad pools
    Angela, Agent Venom, Ant-Man, King Groot, MagsX, Overseer, Sasquatch, Sunspot, Venom, (maybe) OG Spiderman... all good pulls if you don't already have them. How are most of the champs bad pulls?
    Angela is decent, needs high Sig
    Agent Venom is a bad pull, you need full synergy team to be able to do something
    Ant-Man not the best pull by far
    King Groot, same as Ant-Man
    Mags X is a good pull
    Overseer is a good pull
    Sasquatch is a good pull
    Sunspot and Venom are good pulls
    OG Spiderman is a bad pull

    Lets keep it going

    Black Bolt is a bad pull
    Civil Warrior is a bad pull
    Classic Daredevil is a bad pull
    Gambit is decent maybe
    Mr Sinister is a bad pull
    Mordo is decent
    Yondu is a bad pull


    Now lets go with the new ones:

    Absorming Man is a nice pull
    Spot is a nice pull
    Infamous IM is a nice pull
    Attuma is decent pull
    Shuri is not the best
    Mantis is decent pull
    Spiderman Supreme is decent pull

    So overall there are only 8 pulls you could really use, since the rest will have a very concrete scenario usage.

    Conclusion: 8 good pulls out of 24; which means you have 33,3% of getting a good pulls, which is less than half, so It means it is not a good pool.

    You could argue that is an "Okay" pool, but it is not good at all
    1. Those 2 synergies for AV make him a monster, one of the highest DoT DPS in the game.
    2. As mentioned, the champion pool being good or not is very dependent on your roster.

    King Groot at max sig doesn't die and is very useful in many parts of the game.

    Yondu is a walmart Nimrod and great against a lot of annoying mutants.

    Antman is great if you don't have other buff immune options.

    Cat Murdock will probably dislike you for calling Black Bolt bad since he is also very good at higher sig and with synergies.

    Gambit is insanely noob friendly to use if you got an Apoc on your team. 100% perfect block is not something to scoff at.

    Mr Sinister has proven to be a great defender for different metas of BGs and isn't a bad champion. Not the best, but not bad either.

    OG spiderman I'll agree is a horrible pull. I tried to like his buff, but it seriously lacks, I don't enjoy champions that are pure utility.

    If you don't have good hazard shift counters, Angela at sig like 127 is very good for that.

    Basically, if the champions fill in a niche you need, then the crystal has a great pool. Otherwise, it is a just an okay pool. Your roster and your preferences are what decides if a champion is good and worthwhile or not.
    Understand your points but 15k shards for Yondu, mr sinister , gambit , etc…. Is a letdown when it happens
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    Awful champ pool
    PSYKEOP said:


    very good 😐

    Thats why i dont wanna risk it
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    Awful champ pool
    FlipBoy said:

    Mediocre champ pool. I just popped over 500k shards and not a single IDoom. This is how I know kabam is lying when they say every champ has the same percentage of popping up. Not one IDoom but I pulled trashy yondu 6 times.

    I lost count on how many featured i opened last crystal, i managed to pull 23 out of the 24 champs in it, guess the only one i didnt pull? Yes, ofc it was Galan

    Some i pulled so many times i had em lvl 80 and 100 already, like Groot, Titania and QS
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★

    Jefechuta said:

    It depends on what you already have.

    Not really, it is either bad or good, doesnt matter what you get from it or what you have, its just a bad pool because most of the champs are bad pools
    Angela, Agent Venom, Ant-Man, King Groot, MagsX, Overseer, Sasquatch, Sunspot, Venom, (maybe) OG Spiderman... all good pulls if you don't already have them. How are most of the champs bad pulls?
    I see your POV but why the hell would agent venom or ant man OR OG spidey be good pulls if I don't have them? I want iron doom (dont have) i want spot (don't have) they're good pulls not the other rubbish they have in this featured.
    Someone hasn't seen the amazing synergy for AV where he is an absolute beast. And OG Spidey buff on the horizon.
Sign In or Register to comment.