**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why the increased difficulty in all categories?

There is no way a champ half my PI should have took me out super fast in Arenas. Even with him being a lower class.

I would understand increasing the difficulty in Paragon and Thronebreaker but the lower categories and Arenas?

If I don't see a difference I'm done and I don't think I will be the only one.

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Uh?.. in arenas? 🤔
  • Options

There is no way a champ half my PI should have took me out super fast in Arenas. Even with him being a lower class.

I would understand increasing the difficulty in Paragon and Thronebreaker but the lower categories and Arenas?

If I don't see a difference I'm done and I don't think I will be the only one.

I have no idea what you could possibly be talking about. What exactly are you claiming Kabam has done to arena difficulty? Not only have I not seen a significant increase in difficulty in the arena lately, I don't even know what Kabam could even *do* to make champs half my PI kill me in the arena. They could turn make the opponents permanently unblockable and I'm not sure that would be enough.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    I think the new changes Kabam made to the AI may be the culprit. See, if you didn't know, the champs you fight in Arenas are controlled by AI. The AI seems to be more defensive now, blocking and making it hard to intercept. This may be why. Either that, or the OP is just extremely unskilled and is new to the game
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    The only increase in difficulty in arena could only be the fact you eventually would fight r5 6* champs. That's it. Nothing else.