Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

BG objectives

13»

Comments

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,577 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Update on this topic:

We will be distributing 1,200 Trophy Tokens to everyone's account to apologize for the missing Battlegrounds Objectives at the beginning of the season.

Our timeline at this exact moment is less than a week.
    Thank you for your patience.

I received the 1200 today but missed 2400 of these from my objectives in total.

Never mind the constant bugs in BG which we haven’t been compensated for this past season, at least. I’m sorry but kabam seems to be doing the bare minimum to make up for their bugs .
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,172 ★★★★

Well, I got the 1200 I missed out on but I will have to say that I'm a bit disappointed that 'everyone' gets it and not just those impacted. While I don't want to make a big deal out of it but trying to be competitive in BGs takes effort and while not a huge amount of tokens, others receiving the normal amounts + the extra... 😮‍💨 Moving on & hoping I get to double up in the next Kabam mistake...🫣
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,253 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,
    Update on this topic

We will be distributing 1,200 Trophy Tokens to everyone's account to apologize for the missing Battlegrounds Objectives at the beginning of the season.

Never mind the constant bugs in BG which we haven’t been compensated for this past season, at least. I’m sorry but kabam seems to be doing the bare minimum to make up for their bugs .
    Move on bud, nothing can be done about it anymore. Too many errors from Dev's.
    Just another day of ___.

Onto next error.
  • Options

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,
    Update on this topic

Move on bud, nothing can be done about it anymore. Too many errors from Dev's.
    Just another day of ___.

Onto next error.
    I already know it’s a lost cause but I still like to voice my … Disappointment that kabam can’t do math or offer anything for their never ending bugged battlegrounds game mode.
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 291 ★★
    Why would you want others to receive less trophy tokens? There's not a leaderboard of those or anything. You'd lose absolutely nothing if other people got slightly more of them. This community will even act maliciously towards each other just to find something else to complain about
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    How would anyone have gotten 2400 battle chips?

The objectives missed were only the first round, right? So that would have been the win 1 for 200, and complete 3 for 600. So that's 800 total missed, and they gave 1200.

I guess if you missed more that one round of objectives, and were rushing through VT brackets, it could total the 2400.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,253 ★★★★★
    ege999men said:

You'd lose absolutely nothing if other people got slightly more of them.

The contradiction in this one statement is legendary.
  • Options
    mgj0630 said:

How would anyone have gotten 2400 battle chips?

The objectives missed were only the first round, right? So that would have been the win 1 for 200, and complete 3 for 600. So that's 800 total missed, and they gave 1200.

I guess if you missed more that one round of objectives, and were rushing through VT brackets, it could total the 2400.

x2