**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

10 minute wait for BG match in bronze?!

ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
edited February 2023 in General Discussion

Please forgive not using screenshot (was playing on device different that I use for forums) but this nonsense BG prestige matchmaking is now making me wait over 10 minutes (and still counting while writing this)?!

It's my first BG match of the season and I'm now up to a 13 minute wait all because I have high prestige and it won't match me with anyone not high prestige?

Kabam, this is seriously ridiculous.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    You should try canceling and restarting matchmaking. I found that happened to me 2 seasons ago where I was in a fake matchmaking and canceling it got me one within 15 seconds
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Game is just waiting for @ItsClobberinTime to join in so you guys can match. :D

Dr. Zola

That's actually not a bad idea. Maybe if he takes all that rage out he'll finally stop taking everything I say so seriously lol.
    Take your own advice and stop stalking me from post to post to post just to make indirect insults towards me. Just like a month ago before you magically disappeared for a month, you got an obsession issue with me.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,288 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Game is just waiting for @ItsClobberinTime to join in so you guys can match. :D

Dr. Zola

That's actually not a bad idea. Maybe if he takes all that rage out he'll finally stop taking everything I say so seriously lol.
    Take your own advice and stop stalking me from post to post to post just to make indirect insults towards me. Just like a month ago before you magically disappeared for a month, you got an obsession issue with me.
    How exactly am I stalking you when I literally hadn't replied to you for a whole month until you replied to me yesterday out of nowhere telling me and I quote "you're full of it" lmao bold of you to call someone a stalker when you threw the first rock.
  • Options
    ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 212 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

I smell a *friendly* BG match incoming…

Dr. Zola

We should just start settling all forum disputes this way.
    Omg yes! Best idea ever
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Can you spam emotes on friendly matches? Cause if you can, something tells me it won't be that friendly 😁
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    LMAO @DrZola! And make sure he doesn't get any rewards either. He's not concerned with them.
  • Options
    mgj0630 said:

LMAO @DrZola! And make sure he doesn't get any rewards either. He's not concerned with them.

Thank you Captain Obvious for stating the obvious.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

GroundedWisdom will be busy for a while...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    There are enough discussions on it. We don't need to carry it over. Besides, I can take a joke. Lol.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    ChiliDog said:

It's your eternal punishment for having global chat turned on.

Having global chat on is your punishment for having global chat on.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I don't think GroundedWisdom would like this idea, he'd be sitting there doing friendly matches for a whole week.
    As long as the experience was good, I think he’d be fine with that.

Dr. Zola
    This is the most fun you’ve had in ages, isn’t it?

reminds me of when KD was active
  • Options
    Side note, I recognize that IGN. Pretty sure I came up against you last Season. Lol.
  • Options
    It was either that or War. The memory is fuzzy.
This discussion has been closed.