**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So I am finnally At Grandmaster need some advice

Just finished 6.4.5 now i am at grandmaster i am confused that which path should i go for and which ruleset i should choose have 0 experience of this grandmaster fight so any suggestions is welcomed.
And here is my roaster that which champ

should i take

Comments

• Options
    Gama_Man101Gama_Man101 Posts: 24
    And yeah Hercules is now r3 just did it.
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Scorpion 🦂
  • Options
    I recently became TB last December, so this was my strategy:
    My team was 5R5 Herc, 6R1 Colossus, 5R5 Warlock. 5R5 Bishop, and 5R5 Red Mags
    I chose Path D if I remember correctly, the one with the power drain node.
    I fully charged the Herc before reaching GM, and followed the prompts to the best of my ability
    The damage may be capped at 1%, but not Herc's Physical Burst which only grows stronger the more feats
    My team build should satisfy all of GM's prompts: gain a buff, intercept, etc
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    Take up Shang Chi or Falcon if you can. Shang Chi is an absolute beast, and Falcon can basically counter anything. Also, Galan would also be a great option. He did a great job carrying me through Grandmaster
  • Options
    Gama_Man101Gama_Man101 Posts: 24
    edited February 2023
    @SonOfArgu16 yeah i am also going Path D the Inflation one cause its the best for hercules build up, and my team is going to be Hercules, Shang Chi, Wiccan(for reverse control) , Dr Doom, Bwcv.. How many units did u used do u have any rough idea? or revives cause i have 600 units now. Plus i have r3 herc now so hopefully i get complete him in less units because the phase 3 is the one i am most worried about.
  • Options

@SonOfArgu16 yeah i am also going Path D the Inflation one cause its the best for hercules build up, and my team is going to be Hercules, Shang Chi, Wiccan(for reverse control) , Dr Doom, Bwcv.. How many units did u used do u have any rough idea? or revives cause i have 600 units now. Plus i have r3 herc now so hopefully i get complete him in less units because the phase 3 is the one i am most worried about.

I think I used about 500 units, but I had a lot of revs and pots stocked up. Practically just rev'd herc for the last fights, luckily had immortality when GM started his last phase for the quick sp3. I don't even remember how I handled the reverse controls phase