**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just wanted to share something cool, u will be very SHOCKED from it, regarding Psycho man...

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Just look at that! Over 100K Shock dmg!! Even I who knew what he can do was pretty... SHOCKED myself
And 71 hits very good!
I just thought that was cool. R4 with synergies but still... pretty cool for a champ that's considered Meme tier. If anyone want to see the fight, sure.
Also don't just hit the disagree button, cuz sometimes it feels ppl r auto clicking it just cuz I'm the writer

Comments

• Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

2 minutes for a rank 4 is pretty poor

Maybe it could be faster, I wasn't trying to do that

2 minutes for a rank 4 is pretty poor

For a champ like pychoman that gets **** on excessively 2 mins isn't bad at all

Note: He also requires a bit of a ramp up
    Thank u...
    U can't judge Psycho man how u judge any other cuz he isn't really as good
    Pikolu said:

For psychoman, that's really good damage

Thank you!
    I get it his time and everything isn't what Gorr and Omega red and all the fastest champs users are used to, but ppl have to remember it's Psycho man, so seeing him doing THIS, should be pretty cool for ppl
    Because who would've thought?
    So I don't get why do I get these disagrees
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Thank you!
    I get it his time and everything isn't what Gorr and Omega red and all the fastest champs users are used to, but ppl have to remember it's Psycho man, so seeing him doing THIS, should be pretty cool for ppl
    You get disagrees from people who only use meta dominant champions like herc or doom and don't have experience with other champions the contest has to offer.
    Appreciate it
  • Out_law said:

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Thank you!
    You get disagrees from people who only use meta dominant champions like herc or doom and don't have experience with other champions the contest has to offer.
    Seems u have something personal to us herc and doom bearer and users😂
    I don't have anything personal, I'm just stating the truth that lots of people only use meta dominant champions and don't expand their horizons past the super OP champions because why would they use someone else when herc does the job great.

Due to this mentality, they look at psychoman doing a ton of shock damage and call him weak because herc can do it faster.

Damn bro, that’s crazy

Is that real?
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

Damn bro, that’s crazy

Is that real?
    Yes

• ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I don't have anything personal, I'm just stating the truth that lots of people only use meta dominant champions and don't expand their horizons past the super OP champions because why would they use someone else when herc does the job great.

Due to this mentality, they look at psychoman doing a ton of shock damage and call him weak because herc can do it faster.

Sounds like you’re making their case.

Damn bro, that’s crazy

Is that real?
    Yes

Cool! I assumed it would be a r4 just like my Psycho man.
    I remember using 4* Beast, that was before I knew to... play with champs like do rotations and stuff, used him in the early acts he was one of if not my first 4*
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Fighting 6* champs against 4* champs can easily skew the perspective.

Don't test champs like it's 2019.

Test them in LOL now.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,588 ★★★★
    easily the best meme tier champ
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Thank you!
    It's basically farming disagrees when you talk about getting disagrees on your posts, complaining about disagrees on other people's posts, or using the word disagree.

Pikolu said:

Thank you!
    It's basically farming disagrees when you talk about getting disagrees on your posts, complaining about disagrees on other people's posts, or using the word disagree.
    Haha noted
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★

Damn bro, that’s crazy

Is that real?
    Yes

Elsa synergy?

Kudos for using your favourite champ.