**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EQ logic?

Who were we supposed to use for this fight?

Like obviously there's people who can fight electro, but none of the ones I can think of are going to stack debuffs on him.

Comments

• I’d love for them to stop putting KM in mystic map or even Km in general as a defense. There’s all these champs, give someone else a turn
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 657 ★★★★
    AA and namor are my first thoughts on attackers who counter electro and can get the debuffs. Why the best counters aren't science on the science map is beyond me
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★

Havok, Gorr, Kingpin(AAR), BW(AAR), Falcon(AAR), Moleman

Just because the map benefits science champs doesn’t mean you have to use only science champs.

^^ this

Void stacks debuffs. Scorpion does, too, and he has shock immunity. Havok double mediums can also do it.
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 516 ★★★
    Ya I'm not looking for people who only counter him or even benefit from the node. I'm looking for someone who won't die to his passive, and not deal 60 percent less damage because of the whittle down node. I'm not opposed to using off class choices to win the fights, but to have to slog through it doing 60 to 40 percent less damage is the problem. I don't think any of those options listed above meet that criteria. Except maybe archangel.

I'm going to get through it with a revive, the problem is that is a really crappy place for him to be.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Ya I'm not looking for people who only counter him or even benefit from the node. I'm looking for someone who won't die to his passive, and not deal 60 percent less damage because of the whittle down node. I'm not opposed to using off class choices to win the fights, but to have to slog through it doing 60 to 40 percent less damage is the problem. I don't think any of those options listed above meet that criteria. Except maybe archangel.

I'm going to get through it with a revive, the problem is that is a really crappy place for him to be.

I used Falcon and spammed SP1. He can ignore the reflect and his SP1 puts up 2 bleeds so it was more manageable. Still annoying.
  • Ya I'm not looking for people who only counter him or even benefit from the node. I'm looking for someone who won't die to his passive, and not deal 60 percent less damage because of the whittle down node. I'm not opposed to using off class choices to win the fights, but to have to slog through it doing 60 to 40 percent less damage is the problem. I don't think any of those options listed above meet that criteria. Except maybe archangel.

Use OR or any normal counter to electro with Mr Fantastic prefights.
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 988 ★★★★
    You don't have to bring a team full of the class that gets the bonus. I always scout the path and if I see a painful defender, I will bring someone for that defender. (I did not do this against TB Electro... and it sucked).

If a champ is shock immune, they should not take passive damage from electro. That's all I have to say about that.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    I defeated him without a single hit.
    But that took some time and parries.
    Void
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,114 ★★★★
    I used Ibom 6r3 unduped. Take it slow, finished with 60% health. Healed back to 100% on CGR just after
  • MM1113MM1113 Posts: 19
    Maybe you should try a lower difficulty....or....GIT GUD!
  • Reaper2823Reaper2823 Posts: 42
    edited February 2023

Who were we supposed to use for this fight?

Like obviously there's people who can fight electro, but none of the ones I can think of are going to stack debuffs on him.

I used Titania for that fight made that fight easy
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Some “replies” in this thread are deeply ignorant since not only they have not fought this apparently, but they also have not read the nodes.

@Khellendros138 I don’t know if you have her, but I used Black Cat with Domino synergy, to shut him down with AAR and stack a ton of debuffs. I would estimate that Falcon shuts down both his passive damage and the node but I didn’t have to try him. Good luck.

PS: Wait for the Korg and Champion duo on Biohazard, in 1.2.
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    Unfortunately had to resort to quake. Not a big fan of gameplay but full yellow bar none the less

For Korg in 1.2 just bring wags pre fight. 3 star works
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 516 ★★★
    Great input from some. I did not even think of Mr fantastic pre fights. There were some viable options, but not great ones. Cheers!