**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Legends title results

13»

Comments

• Options
    GulsumbiGulsumbi Posts: 11
    Well I thought about
    xioN said:

Gulsumbi said:

I do not understand one thing... Why Kabam is not making Hall of legends post more insightful? Why do not they post next to the legends name their time, team and device? Finding those information is not easy. Amount of information on the internet is not enough and many are old and I do not think that it would get vast majority of time...

Getting that information requires reaching out to said person on the list & asking nicely if they'll tell you, some are very private some like myself do not care to share if asked for that information.
    Exactly.
    I thought about it too and tried to add few people starting from the last. Only 1 accepted. And the only thing replied was Hello and done for now. It is already difficult to add people in game not mentioning the questions. Why would it be private? (I mean really why?if onlyy mentioning device. However, percentage numbers could also help device vise) Kabam can help other contenders by simply omitting these exhausting time consuming steps and announcing the details by themselves. That would be really helpful for many of the people who are in need of help. I would be grateful If we get informed in case of why this is not possible
  • Options
    xioNxioN Posts: 15
    Gulsumbi said:

Well I thought about

xioN said:

Gulsumbi said:

I do not understand one thing... Why Kabam is not making Hall of legends post more insightful? Why do not they post next to the legends name their time, team and device? Finding those information is not easy. Amount of information on the internet is not enough and many are old and I do not think that it would get vast majority of time...

Getting that information requires reaching out to said person on the list & asking nicely if they'll tell you, some are very private some like myself do not care to share if asked for that information.
    Exactly.
    I thought about it too and tried to add few people starting from the last. Only 1 accepted. And the only thing replied was Hello and done for now. It is already difficult to add people in game not mentioning the questions. Why would it be private? (I mean really why?if onlyy mentioning device. However, percentage numbers could also help device vise) Kabam can help other contenders by simply omitting these exhausting time consuming steps and announcing the details by themselves. That would be really helpful for many of the people who are in need of help. I would be grateful If we get informed in case of why this is not possible
    Well from exp of the past most the devices are ios... usually latest and greatest... mine for January just so happened to be on a Ipad pro 12.9 I had just purchased I figured it was new might as well give it a shot since I just got it. but usually it's either an ipad or the newest iphone then theres smaller tricks like resetting your device before you start clearing all your ingame mail, restarting the game midway through your run, how you mange your refills, boosts, how you run each quest for exploration, whos your main damage dealer, what synergy team you use. everything is broken down to try an be quick & everybody does it a little different.
  • Options
    AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 121
    edited February 2023
  • Options
    RectabolRectabol Posts: 12

Lime2625 said:

Gulsumbi said:

Hi guys! Can you please post your time for us to see? I also tried for legend's run but did not get the title. My time was 4:36 post nerf. There are 2 "Big boss" on the list, and neither is me. So please upload on what to expect in near future. Thank you!

I got a time of 4:26 pre nerf and ended up towards the bottom of the list, I did get the title though
    I did a run of 3:47 mins so why am I not on the list? Is there any way to get ticket on this matter?
  • Options
    MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    Rectabol said:

Lime2625 said:

Gulsumbi said:

Hi guys! Can you please post your time for us to see? I also tried for legend's run but did not get the title. My time was 4:36 post nerf. There are 2 "Big boss" on the list, and neither is me. So please upload on what to expect in near future. Thank you!

I got a time of 4:26 pre nerf and ended up towards the bottom of the list, I did get the title though
    I did a run of 3:47 mins so why am I not on the list? Is there any way to get ticket on this matter?
    pre or post nerf? if post nerf, there is only 50 spots for it, I got it for 3.27 top 20.
  • Options

Rectabol said:

Lime2625 said:

Gulsumbi said:

pre or post nerf? if post nerf, there is only 50 spots for it, I got it for 3.27 top 20.
    I did on the day the eq came out and with all the lags and difficulties I thought 3:47 should be enough but some got at 4:23 mins and I did not get at 3:47 mins how is that possible
  • Options
    5ra5ra Posts: 55
    Rectabol said:

Rectabol said:

Lime2625 said:

Gulsumbi said:

I did on the day the eq came out and with all the lags and difficulties I thought 3:47 should be enough but some got at 4:23 mins and I did not get at 3:47 mins how is that possible

Did you do it for February? If so, the results won't be known until March. This list is for the January EQ.
  • Options
    5ra said:

Rectabol said:

Rectabol said:

Lime2625 said:

Gulsumbi said:

Did you do it for February? If so, the results won't be known until March. This list is for the January EQ.

Yes January aq I am talking about. I clearly remember the time was 3 hour 48 mins prebuff. Does anybody have any idea if there is any ticket on the matter?
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 217
    Hi guys, I just want to know, did kabam nerf the EQ( 2nd & 3rd difficulty) ?

I know the time of the 100th ranked guy of the very last month’s result, which was 3h 45min. So if the EQ got nerfed then, Is 3h 30 mins Safe for the current month EQ?? Or I have to make it for faster?
    Please someone reply….
  • Options
    MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    Rectabol said:

5ra said:

Rectabol said:

Rectabol said:

Lime2625 said:

Gulsumbi said:

Yes January aq I am talking about. I clearly remember the time was 3 hour 48 mins prebuff. Does anybody have any idea if there is any ticket on the matter?
    majority of players did it pre-nerf, so there are 100 spots for those, so it's more competitive, while post -nerf, there are 50 spots, since less people did it post-nerf.

Although you did 3.47 post-nerf, the other guy did 4.23 pre-nerf, which means there are two cutoff in Jan Legend program, one for pre-nerf (approx. first week of the event, 100 spots), and the other one for post-nerf (the rest of it until mid-event time, 50 spots)
  • Options
    Lime2625 said:

TheCipe said:

@Kabam Miike thanks for sharing. Will the cut off values be different for pre and post nerf runs? Could you please clarify what was meant by runs having been done earnestly?

I’m gonna venture to say, yes, of course, the 100th spot cutoff time for those that did it before that certain change date may be a very different time that the 50th spot cutoff time for those that ran it after that change date.

Otherwise they would have just said they are increasing the overall # of qualifiers as a whole, but still basing it by top xxx fastest times no matter what time of month it was done.

What they didn’t want to see happen would be that if a huge portion of pre-nerf people would have gotten bumped out of placing by those with faster times post-nerf (even though there were less people who actually attempted the Legends post-nerf).

Sounds like (generalizing) there were about twice as many people who ran “decent” times (aka, below say 7 hours, for example) pre-nerf, than there were of people doing it post nerf with (for example) sub 6 hour times.
    (Assuming, again for example, that pre-nerf cutoff time was maybe 5 hrs, versus a cutoff time post-nerf being faster at say 4 hrs.)

**I’d bet their system would show a rather steep drop-off at some point in run times, say after maybe like 7 or 8 hrs, and then with a very low participation for times longer than that until you get to maybe a couple days duration (which is where you might find participation increasing again for people who were in no way attempting a Legend run but wanting to just do it casually but still quickly for the 100% rewards).
    So that's what Miike probably meant by “in earnest”, like runs of sub 6 or 7 hr (or 8 hr maybe pre-nerf).
    5 hour cutoff time for pre nerf?

Sorry for the late response, everybody. I did have that meeting, but we didn't have confirmation on the plan until today.

So, there will be a total of 150 Legends crowned this month. One hundred from the pre-nerf and only 50 from the post-nerf. This is because most players still did their Legends run right away, and there weren't as many as we expected that did a run in earnest after the nerf.

I don't know exactly when they will be going out yet, but hopefully, we'll have more information soon.

Just got mine, Thank you Miike!!!
    The last month’s cutoff time was like 4h 35min
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    JVoorhees said:

FYI - The 150 Legends List has already been released, for some reason its labeled as December 2022.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends#latest

imo still set a goal for 3:50, January was an exception b/c of the changes made to the monthly EQ*

I’m thinking to give a try for the legends run in March. Should I consider 3:40 time as the deadline?

• Options
    ArrësArrës Posts: 16

JVoorhees said:

FYI - The 150 Legends List has already been released, for some reason its labeled as December 2022.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends#latest

imo still set a goal for 3:50, January was an exception b/c of the changes made to the monthly EQ*

I’m thinking to give a try for the legends run in March. Should I consider 3:40 time as the deadline?

think less than 4 hours and a good time