There’s something seriously wrong with mcoc

DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 580 ★★★
I’ve opened so many six star crystals lately. I’m missing over 140 six star champions. Every past crystals has been sigs on the most useless champions! 4 karnaks, og spidey sigs, masacre sigs, man thing sigs, sassy sigs, 3 rockets!!! I have 20 r3s and only 5 are duped. Why can’t I dupe them. I’m missing so many champs including herc and others. And where’s the paragon exclusive stuff?! Cav crystals are a fancy name for ultimate crystals the past 20 sq cavs and calendar cavs have been no more than a four star! Where’s paragon crystals? Don’t mean to rant and don’t dis me but like this game is impossible to enjoy. Hours of eq and bgs to be disappointed.

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,591 ★★★★★

Lol this man really said Masacre is useless. Is this satire?

No he did not. He said useless Masacre SIGS...
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    And that's not really what he said anyway, he said "sigs on the most useless champions"
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,591 ★★★★★

Lol this man really said Masacre is useless. Is this satire?

No he did not. He said useless Masacre SIGS...
    Just as silly of a statement. His sig is actually pretty massive for speeding up fights. Gives a massive boost to crit rate and combat power rate which means you can ramp without block hits and get to sp2 much faster
    I am well aware. I have him r4 and sig 100. I was just pointing out that he said he sigs and not the champ himself.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    I used to think it was rigged to never give u new champs but then when only needing 3 I popped some basics and got a new Joe Fixit so can confirm it does drop a new one even if the odds are stacked against you
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 580 ★★★
    Sorry if I implied that masacre is “bad” he’s really good. However he’s sig 60 rn and that’s useless and I have a sig 100 r3 valk so yeah useless and waste of 10k shards. Plus I have skill stones in the overflow.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Sorry if I implied that masacre is “bad” he’s really good. However he’s sig 60 rn and that’s useless and I have a sig 100 r3 valk so yeah useless and waste of 10k shards. Plus I have skill stones in the overflow.

I promise you those sigs on Masacre are far from useless. Mine is max sig for a reason
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Member Posts: 504 ★★★★

Lol if you have em in overflow why isn’t valk max sig then?
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 580 ★★★
    I’ve been saving for Kp when I dupe him and have been contemplating using a generic on him. Plus I don’t want her to be in my top 4.
  • Hort4Hort4 Member Posts: 503 ★★★
    Why would you not want her in your top 4. Never understand that logic.